Reviews for Seven Days
AlucardsCountess chapter 10 . 1/11
I read it from beginning to end and that. was. beautiful I can't wait to get started reading the sequel. Five out of five stars for you my friend. This was the exact kind of fanfic I was looking for with their pairing. :)
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 1/11
I only just read the prologue and I'm already hooked! Bravo! I love it and can't wait to read the rest of the story. The essence of the characters was effectively captured, some troubles of both of their lives already established, descriptions were awesome and already the first signs of fluff without going over the top On a scale of 1-10 its a definite 11 I love this!
trufflets chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hello there, I've just came to say that this is quite a beautifully well written piece of story you got here, it can almost be passed off as just a fictional story instead of an actual fanfiction in my opinion, except for a few explanations here and there.

Honestly, coming across this story had made me realize quite a lot of things in my life all regarding about the topic of love

and now i don't think i'll be able to actually try focus on studying for the next few hours and maybe even tomorrow because i don't think this fluttery feeling that i'm currently experiencing wont be going away any sooner

and finals are coming up. shit. lol.

p.s this story made me go fangirling nuts over howl and sophie. hahahaha
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
*kyyaa*
tinawinna chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing it. :)
TrianaStyx chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This was great! I love Howl's Moving Castle. :) Thanks for writing it!
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was adorable! I watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time today and couldn't resist looking up it's fanfiction. This is shaping up to be a good story.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So, this is based on the book more than the movie? Also, is the stepmother's name going to be Honey or Fanny?
Raining Daylight chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I love how you mention that all of the girls that got broken hearts, grew from it. As a whole your story is amazing.
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I can't even begin to explain how well-written this was! The story had such a good flow to it that I finished this in one sitting! Everyone was in character (especially Howl) and the emotions were balanced. The build-up was there even until the very last chapter! Needless to say, this is one of those rare fanfics that you could just read and reread and you won't get tired of it! :D Nice work! :D
Haibara chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
This was a sweet chapter. Looking forward to learning what happens the other five days!
Contrastive chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
gosh this story gets me everytime gonna put it on my favorites now! You should write more it really is quiet beautiful to read and just UGh the feels :)
almost raining chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I love the story, so please finish the sequel soon, so I can read that too. Have an imaginary cookie, and I'm sorry that real ones are not transportable through the Internet.
SIM99 chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Awww! I loved it! Though vague, the ending was good. I especially liked the letter. -
SIM99 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Gah, why is Howl so fabulous?!