Reviews for Seven Days
I cried. The ending was so beautiful it made me cry.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 10 . 5/22
This was my first Howl's moving castle fic and i was not disappointed you write so very well, it so beautifully designed hahah great job I just love it.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm just repeating 'Seven days...' inside my head like a broken record cause of the horror movie thing.
Smile Back chapter 10 . 1/25
That shows that a LOT can happen in one week. And I really like that you just used the characters and gave them a whole new story :)
CaraIsPretty chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
oh howl
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
That entire thing was so cute. I utterly adored the story, beginning to end. :)
fruitsmoothy chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Oh such a cute story! Love the plot and angst put in- very fitting!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
It's "TOO tight in her frame", not "to tight"; you forgot an "o".

Again, the authors note; if they want to know what a beau is, they will look it up, or, if you can, weave it into the reply or another sentence.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Do not, do NOT ever, EVER put an authors note in the middle of your story. Ever. If the reader does not remember, it is up to them to go back and read, or if there is a way- and ONLY if there is a subtle way to do it- then create a sentence or phrase that will remind them. But you do not need that here.

If there are thoughts, put them in italics, not boldface, or quotes, or caps. The structure is right, though.

Otherwise, very intense, and a bit confusing ( our level head Sophie was taken in a bit too easily in my opinion, but there could be an explanation for it later), but good. No run ons, and there's a new paragraph when a new person talks...seriously, you have no idea how hard of a time people have with those rules alone. Again, good story thus far.
AlucardsCountess chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
I read it from beginning to end and that. was. beautiful I can't wait to get started reading the sequel. Five out of five stars for you my friend. This was the exact kind of fanfic I was looking for with their pairing. :)
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I only just read the prologue and I'm already hooked! Bravo! I love it and can't wait to read the rest of the story. The essence of the characters was effectively captured, some troubles of both of their lives already established, descriptions were awesome and already the first signs of fluff without going over the top On a scale of 1-10 its a definite 11 I love this!
trufflets chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hello there, I've just came to say that this is quite a beautifully well written piece of story you got here, it can almost be passed off as just a fictional story instead of an actual fanfiction in my opinion, except for a few explanations here and there.

Honestly, coming across this story had made me realize quite a lot of things in my life all regarding about the topic of love

and now i don't think i'll be able to actually try focus on studying for the next few hours and maybe even tomorrow because i don't think this fluttery feeling that i'm currently experiencing wont be going away any sooner

and finals are coming up. shit. lol.

p.s this story made me go fangirling nuts over howl and sophie. hahahaha
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
*kyyaa*
tinawinna chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing it. :)
TrianaStyx chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This was great! I love Howl's Moving Castle. :) Thanks for writing it!