Reviews for Seven Days
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 10 . 11/17
That entire thing was so cute. I utterly adored the story, beginning to end. :)
fruitsmoothy chapter 10 . 10/21
Oh such a cute story! Love the plot and angst put in- very fitting!
It's "TOO tight in her frame", not "to tight"; you forgot an "o".

Again, the authors note; if they want to know what a beau is, they will look it up, or, if you can, weave it into the reply or another sentence.
Do not, do NOT ever, EVER put an authors note in the middle of your story. Ever. If the reader does not remember, it is up to them to go back and read, or if there is a way- and ONLY if there is a subtle way to do it- then create a sentence or phrase that will remind them. But you do not need that here.

If there are thoughts, put them in italics, not boldface, or quotes, or caps. The structure is right, though.

Otherwise, very intense, and a bit confusing ( our level head Sophie was taken in a bit too easily in my opinion, but there could be an explanation for it later), but good. No run ons, and there's a new paragraph when a new person talks...seriously, you have no idea how hard of a time people have with those rules alone. Again, good story thus far.
AlucardsCountess chapter 10 . 1/11
I read it from beginning to end and that. was. beautiful I can't wait to get started reading the sequel. Five out of five stars for you my friend. This was the exact kind of fanfic I was looking for with their pairing. :)
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 1/11
I only just read the prologue and I'm already hooked! Bravo! I love it and can't wait to read the rest of the story. The essence of the characters was effectively captured, some troubles of both of their lives already established, descriptions were awesome and already the first signs of fluff without going over the top On a scale of 1-10 its a definite 11 I love this!
trufflets chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hello there, I've just came to say that this is quite a beautifully well written piece of story you got here, it can almost be passed off as just a fictional story instead of an actual fanfiction in my opinion, except for a few explanations here and there.

Honestly, coming across this story had made me realize quite a lot of things in my life all regarding about the topic of love

and now i don't think i'll be able to actually try focus on studying for the next few hours and maybe even tomorrow because i don't think this fluttery feeling that i'm currently experiencing wont be going away any sooner

and finals are coming up. shit. lol.

p.s this story made me go fangirling nuts over howl and sophie. hahahaha
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
tinawinna chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing it. :)
TrianaStyx chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This was great! I love Howl's Moving Castle. :) Thanks for writing it!
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was adorable! I watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time today and couldn't resist looking up it's fanfiction. This is shaping up to be a good story.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So, this is based on the book more than the movie? Also, is the stepmother's name going to be Honey or Fanny?
Raining Daylight chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I love how you mention that all of the girls that got broken hearts, grew from it. As a whole your story is amazing.
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I can't even begin to explain how well-written this was! The story had such a good flow to it that I finished this in one sitting! Everyone was in character (especially Howl) and the emotions were balanced. The build-up was there even until the very last chapter! Needless to say, this is one of those rare fanfics that you could just read and reread and you won't get tired of it! :D Nice work! :D
Haibara chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
This was a sweet chapter. Looking forward to learning what happens the other five days!