Reviews for Cubi
AWWWW chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
THIS WAS SUCH A COOOL STORY I WISHED YAH DODNT HAVE TO RUSH THE ENDING I MEAN YOU WRITE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!
angel897 chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
liked it itresting story to read :)
kenzie rush chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
now that was kinky
kenzie rush chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
yeah i love remy ,he's so sexy
kenzie rush chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was odd, but Rott wasn't all that bad, just weird
kitsuK8 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I certainly still get a good kick out of reading this fanfics! ;)

thanks for updating it and leaving us with what was going to happen! :D
tfobmv18 chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I like where you would have gone with the story. Have fun with life, university & traveling.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
i get why you didn't exacty wanted to continue this, and i'm really glad you send us this instead _ i'm glad yoĆ» put the ororoXlogan pairing in here and good luck with your drawings _
NightmareMonster chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I'm sorry to see it end :(

I'm glad I got to read what there was of it though.
sammer3 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
i love it its real good please update.
RogueNya chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Interesting, I wonder if she really could have released him or not.
tfobmv18 chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
I love this story. It is addictive to read. I wonder what Remy and Rogue's real names are. I wonder if Rogue's is Lilith (the queen's name). All you've given us so far is the first letter. Are you going to give more concrete info. about Rogue's family? Is Kurt going to find out that he's not a mutant, but actually a demon? I wonder where Rogue feeds now that Logan knows about her. I wonder where Joesph feeds, he be stupid to feed on Rogue's friends, especially since he kills his food. Poor Lorna, she had such a short life. I wonder if the Black Clan kill their food or just the White. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
clutzoid15 chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
i love this story so much will you please please please update it I want to know what happens with Apocalypse
ziRi.butterfly chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
loving this story more and more... update soon okay
Stacey chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
hi

great chapter, please up date soon. waiting on the edge of my seat here!