Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 23 . 18h
Ok I stick with the story, the writing grew on me. Great story, looking forward to next. Thanks for sharing!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 7 . 5/11
Not a fan of the writing style, but really love the story.
taxzombie chapter 14 . 3/15
Now that's motivation! lol. Rebuilding my library, just as good a read as the first time through. Most excellent.
Smartyul chapter 23 . 3/15
My god, this was amazing. The ending arc with the daemon was unexpected but amazing and those comments at the end from Luna were reprieving. This was an amazing read, thanks for writing it.
Royslady51 chapter 12 . 3/14
Dear Luna,

All you need to melt chocolate is exposure to a nice hot sun, preferably on a flat rock at a height convenient for you: Any chocoholic could have told you that. Anyone who refuses to go camping without their chocolate stash, too, for that matter. Plus it'll melt the marshmallows as well.

Signed,
A different writer from a far ruder HP Universe
Royslady51 chapter 4 . 3/14
I think Dumbles considers anyone who isn't one of his toadies 'dark'. I have a large and extensive American vocabulary (specialists only) to use for people like that.
Royslady51 chapter 3 . 3/14
To change all the rules, get your mum blood adopted to a Non-British pureblood posthumously: This is simple stuff, easy fix, will enrage Dumbles, though.
Royslady51 chapter 2 . 3/14
American Embassy, Magical Division, Department of Political Asylum Applications...get someone to posthumously your mother, Harry and your magical signature will change AND no longer match Voldie's Blood. Plus all those neat little Harry Tracking toys Dumbles has will stop working...and he'll think you're dead because of that. It' has the side benefit of ensuring you're no longer related to Pet or Dudley.

Honestly people, learn to think.
AudiArcher chapter 23 . 3/13
I’ve never been so grateful to have pushed passed my initial reservations and continue reading. This story is so outside of my cup of tea it’s practically coffee. And now I’m addicted to it too. What incredible world building and imagination. Most fanfics take the setting and characters and give em a little shake or stir. Which I like, given the platform and my reason for seeking it. But this story upheaves everything (without just breaking the universe) and gives all the characters a round of shock therapy. It’s not like other SuperHarry! fics where one epiphany grants him unparalleled study dedication, ruthless cunning, and tripled power in under a week. This Harry learns and grows the hard way. And the trials are hard enough and relentless enough to give his transformation an organic seamlessness. For example, the more he kills in life or death situations, the less handicapped he is by the moral dilemmas Dumbledore and MM taught him. The speech with Kuan and Collins about the difference between fighting and dueling is one of my favorite takes on killing in HP fandom.
I was a little bothered by the interactions with Luna because she wasn’t really his friend before the airport, seeing as she introduced herself for the first time there. So I felt like they didn’t have enough of a foundation to weather Luna’s near constant snits. HOWEVER, I recognize that you recognize the psychology and vulnerability at play for her. I also know that there is a sequel you are saving her for. So I’m looking forward to what you have planned for her character.

I’m head into the sequel now! Bon voyage!
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 2/23
so... MC has NO way of safeguarding his money/heirlooms? I mean, literally everyone is able to help themselves to his vault... I get they have the key... But no questions or anything from the goblins? NOTHING Bill could do to shut down that access? seems pretty weak. I mean, I can think of no way that the goblins would care so little about it. Especially with how protective they are of other vaults, like Lestrange.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 2/23
story should be retagged as horror or tragedy. I mean, this is basically a trainwreck of Harry's life combined with being robbed, raped(it is still rape if it is a guy), and ruined.
Smile Giver11 chapter 22 . 2/15
Oh god yes! This story is awesome! You're awesome!
frostwolf374 chapter 1 . 2/15
Hmm, you have made an enticing summary mortal!
Smile Giver11 chapter 3 . 2/15
I absolutely love Luna Lovegood's portrayal in this story. How are you so good at this?
Smile Giver11 chapter 2 . 2/15
Okay, faces need punches, or kicks from furious dragons. Seriously, what in the world is wrong with these people? I wish that the Wheasleys in fanfiction would realize that Harry just needs a little love and care, not potionnns and obliviations. Anyway, that's my small rant. Thank you for writing this story.
2,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »