Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
TinaMaki chapter 23 . 10/14
Fleur being the happiest woman of Europe with those two.

Lol, love it! She's awesome ;) this fic is awesome. So happy I found it. It was actually a recommendation in a comment section...
tina chapter 5 . 10/13
Most of Dumbledore's money is in tied up in scholarship trusts. Every year he has three scholarship winners from his trust accounts. The other one from your year was Mandy Brockle – something or other. My family ran out of school money after Percy. They wouldn't have been able to send the rest if it wasn't for the headmaster. They would have had to go to one of the other smaller schools, where the quality is suspect. You think the Board of Governors isn't an elitist group trying to keep the poor families and muggleborns out? Hell, Lucius Malfoy was one of their members. You probably don't even know that your family trust sponsors one Muggleborn every year through the school."

1. That is great. But it *should* be something Harry chooses. (Or whoever is managing his money / is his guardians Remus.. And even then with some rules/regulations like doing what is in the minor's best interest. And not what feels 'good'. Which Remus is *not* doing.)

2. "Especially those who have helped him like my family. Answer this, would you use the money you have to fight Voldemort?"

Sounds like Dumbledore is rewarding loyalty with other people's money. Luna and her family might have needed that money as well. Or some other people that did not have parents who helped Dumbledore (for whatever reason.)
It just doesn't make sense that the Weasleys get scholarship (apparently very rare and costly ones) for more than 1/2 of their family...

I mean, I'm not trying to attack Bill. (Or you!)

But it seems like Bill is just too involved to be in really objective (the tour is paid by Harry. The schooling of more than half his siblings was paid in this or a similar manner..). And Harry is yet again the one that has to be ok with whatever is being done...
That last frickin line! Oh goodness!
Cksiol chapter 23 . 10/5
My second time reading this. This is such a masterpiece! The only drawback is that most of the weasleys and dumbdore suck, but it's necessary for the story. On to Turn Me Loose!

You're such a great and humorous writer. I hope you write more fanfic and if you have any original books, I'll be sure to buy it!
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 3 . 8/27
Brilliantly made tbh
(Wards the fic for a new idea)
LtKettch chapter 23 . 8/27
This was an excellent story. Very different with 2nd person POV, but very entertaining. The sequel is great too. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ugh chapter 1 . 8/8
Sorry, I'm giving this a big pass. Summary doesn't do it justice, as I won't make it this one either.

You also fall flat with the "wall of text" syndrom, making it actually hard to focus on and read.

2nd person stories usually suck,... and sadly I can't be bothered to give this one a chance.

too many points not to read, and not nearly enough to bother reading it.
lil dynamic chapter 19 . 7/28
One hell of a fight, you did it justice and then some.
I really feel for the loss of Maria, been enjoying the story throughly and now fav it.
Katzztar chapter 14 . 6/29
So when Kwan was using the crucio to teach 'stupid cook' how to apperate... he was actually being kind then! This is much worse!
Katzztar chapter 13 . 6/29
Oh my... I thought that I laughed too hard at the exchange between Harry & Luna, but damn I had to laugh harder at the exchange between James and Hack!
BarbedCaress chapter 9 . 6/28
I like the Dodgespell game. Nicely fleshed out!
Katzztar chapter 8 . 6/28
Okay, I'm being a bit slow. Not only have just now found this story after being on this site for over a decade, nearing 15 years. But while I've caught some Jethro Tull references in the story, I just now realized that most of the chapter titles are lyrics from the song Bungle in the Jungle.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 6/28
Wow!
That is one hellua first chapter!
Well done!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 23 . 6/21
Dear God, it's been quite the journey! I can't remember reading a story that over loved so much in recent memory. Thank you for this!
Actually, that is a very good question. How DOES Binns grade essays? How does he even collect them? It's not like he can actually carry anything the students leave on his desk.
2,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »