Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Katzztar chapter 14 . 6/29
So when Kwan was using the crucio to teach 'stupid cook' how to apperate... he was actually being kind then! This is much worse!
Katzztar chapter 13 . 6/29
Oh my... I thought that I laughed too hard at the exchange between Harry & Luna, but damn I had to laugh harder at the exchange between James and Hack!
BarbedCaress chapter 9 . 6/28
I like the Dodgespell game. Nicely fleshed out!
Katzztar chapter 8 . 6/28
Okay, I'm being a bit slow. Not only have just now found this story after being on this site for over a decade, nearing 15 years. But while I've caught some Jethro Tull references in the story, I just now realized that most of the chapter titles are lyrics from the song Bungle in the Jungle.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 6/28
Wow!
That is one hellua first chapter!
Well done!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 23 . 6/21
Dear God, it's been quite the journey! I can't remember reading a story that over loved so much in recent memory. Thank you for this!
Actually, that is a very good question. How DOES Binns grade essays? How does he even collect them? It's not like he can actually carry anything the students leave on his desk.
witchealer chapter 23 . 5/8
When I stared reading this fic Indidn't think I would get to the end...an interesting style of writing is all I will say!
I am very glad I stuck with it, it was well written, with lots of twists and turns and a lot of humour. I am just about to continue with 'Turn Me Loose' and hope it is every bit as good.
omh666 chapter 23 . 4/5
Well, like you said a couple author notes back, this really is a story I have enjoyed reading over and over. Shockingly, I don't tend to read a story more than once, but I've read this one at least three, if not four times now. Awesome work and thank you for posting it here for us to read it.
ducat of the valley chapter 23 . 4/4
so beautyfull.
I keep getting the feeling that a caveman is reading this to me, going on like “You have broom accident? Broom accident make you forget strawberry kisses. Strawberry kisses good, want more strawberry kisses!” I really keep trying to read this story, but your odd point of view writing here is really hard to get used too. Maybe I’ll give it another go in a few months and try again.
Monster King chapter 23 . 3/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
torlan2003 chapter 23 . 2/26
Great Story, well written fight scenes excellent character development. The Animagus process was an interesting idea. Thank you for writing.
Yung Warrior chapter 12 . 2/5
lol in hindsight the fact that those bounty unters referred to Africa and South America as shitholes specifically is hilarious. I was just rereading this and noticed that. Otherwise, this is an amazing story with a relatable MC, a lot of world-building, an old-school adventure novel vibe, and badass OCs all around, although I think I prefer The Lie I've Lived slightly more. All of your fics are brilliant though
renextronex chapter 22 . 1/24
lol that last will. Bone chilling!
2,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »