Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
The God's Eye chapter 22 . 1/7
Damn
The God's Eye chapter 17 . 1/7
I take it back... I take it all back.
Totally amazing story - worth the first few chapters.
The God's Eye chapter 11 . 1/7
Okay someone might have gotten ahead of themselves when they said they didn't want to continue reading.
The God's Eye chapter 8 . 1/7
Honestly I can see the appeal of this unique perspective but the story was getting downright boring and (although I am loathe to say it) predictable as of chapter 3... Although I will say I expected Bill to betray Harry given his bullshit theory about mismanagement of funds for the greater good and nepotism. Put yourself into an orphan with trust issue's shoes and you'll find yourself getting angry at that speech.
It was bad enough that Dumbledore kept him under constant obliviation and prevented him from hearing Sirius's last will and testament but now expects him to turn a blind eye to his (decidedly illegal) activities concerning his (Harry's) newly gained accounts. (Utter bullshit reasoning and even worse reactions but I guess we could be assuaged by the fact that Harry doesn't really care about money).
But I digress, I really don't want to continue this story if it's just going to be 24 chapters of bonding, training, and no revenging (no, Harry brooding like Sasuke and making a list of people does not count). But the reviews say it's a good story and the perspective is really really interesting so here's to hoping it gets better.
The God's Eye.
Jen chapter 23 . 1/4
Great fic, thanks.
thebetawholived chapter 14 . 1/5
Oh dear. Oh no. OMG!

The three day stupid cook proof teaching method is quite disturbing.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 1/5
I can't tell what made me laugh more: girls with hair on their backs or getting publicly outed with a hammer between your legs.

This is a delightfully creative story.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 1/5
Stupid, lucky cook.

I love it!
Noxfuck chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Sounds like a Choose Your Own Adventure style of writing to me.
ender13sfd chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
Very well done.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
RiderOfDragons12 chapter 23 . 11/20/2017
I just finished reading this gem of a fanfic, and I have to say the perspective was certainly refreshing. I have never read a fic quite like it - so many original ideas and plot lines - and I look forward to reading the next instalment!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2017
This was by far one of the best stories I've read so far!
Jaquilynne chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
Just finished rereading this for the third time. This and the sequel both fall into an extremely small list of stories I can reread more frequently than once every 2 years.
Both Bungle in the Jungle and Turn me loose have permanent places in my favorites.
Thoroughly enjoyable reads.
Gina chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
I haven't finished the chapter yet but wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE Harry's last will and testament. Since I found the story so late in the game, I know there is not only one more chapter but also a sequel.

Count your lucky stars or I'd be finding a way to owl you a howler!

ms gina marina at gmail dot com
Gina chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
I almost didn't continue reading because of Bill!
2,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »