Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Cksiol chapter 23 . 10/5/2018
My second time reading this. This is such a masterpiece! The only drawback is that most of the weasleys and dumbdore suck, but it's necessary for the story. On to Turn Me Loose!

You're such a great and humorous writer. I hope you write more fanfic and if you have any original books, I'll be sure to buy it!
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 3 . 8/27/2018
Brilliantly made tbh
(Wards the fic for a new idea)
LtKettch chapter 23 . 8/27/2018
This was an excellent story. Very different with 2nd person POV, but very entertaining. The sequel is great too. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ugh chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Sorry, I'm giving this a big pass. Summary doesn't do it justice, as I won't make it this one either.

You also fall flat with the "wall of text" syndrom, making it actually hard to focus on and read.

2nd person stories usually suck,... and sadly I can't be bothered to give this one a chance.

too many points not to read, and not nearly enough to bother reading it.
lil dynamic chapter 19 . 7/28/2018
One hell of a fight, you did it justice and then some.
I really feel for the loss of Maria, been enjoying the story throughly and now fav it.
Katzztar chapter 14 . 6/29/2018
So when Kwan was using the crucio to teach 'stupid cook' how to apperate... he was actually being kind then! This is much worse!
Katzztar chapter 13 . 6/29/2018
Oh my... I thought that I laughed too hard at the exchange between Harry & Luna, but damn I had to laugh harder at the exchange between James and Hack!
BarbedCaress chapter 9 . 6/28/2018
I like the Dodgespell game. Nicely fleshed out!
Katzztar chapter 8 . 6/28/2018
Okay, I'm being a bit slow. Not only have just now found this story after being on this site for over a decade, nearing 15 years. But while I've caught some Jethro Tull references in the story, I just now realized that most of the chapter titles are lyrics from the song Bungle in the Jungle.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Wow!
That is one hellua first chapter!
Well done!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 23 . 6/21/2018
Dear God, it's been quite the journey! I can't remember reading a story that over loved so much in recent memory. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2018
Actually, that is a very good question. How DOES Binns grade essays? How does he even collect them? It's not like he can actually carry anything the students leave on his desk.
witchealer chapter 23 . 5/8/2018
When I stared reading this fic Indidn't think I would get to the end...an interesting style of writing is all I will say!
I am very glad I stuck with it, it was well written, with lots of twists and turns and a lot of humour. I am just about to continue with 'Turn Me Loose' and hope it is every bit as good.
omh666 chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
Well, like you said a couple author notes back, this really is a story I have enjoyed reading over and over. Shockingly, I don't tend to read a story more than once, but I've read this one at least three, if not four times now. Awesome work and thank you for posting it here for us to read it.
ducat of the valley chapter 23 . 4/4/2018