Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
torlan2003 chapter 23 . 2/26/2018
Great Story, well written fight scenes excellent character development. The Animagus process was an interesting idea. Thank you for writing.
Yung Warrior chapter 12 . 2/5/2018
lol in hindsight the fact that those bounty unters referred to Africa and South America as shitholes specifically is hilarious. I was just rereading this and noticed that. Otherwise, this is an amazing story with a relatable MC, a lot of world-building, an old-school adventure novel vibe, and badass OCs all around, although I think I prefer The Lie I've Lived slightly more. All of your fics are brilliant though
renextronex chapter 22 . 1/24/2018
lol that last will. Bone chilling!
renextronex chapter 20 . 1/24/2018
:_( noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! buahhhhh Bill! :_S
renextronex chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
hhahsahahahaha, I love it, the last line was "O.O hahhahahahah"
renextronex chapter 2 . 1/23/2018
your writing is simply delightful, It kinda reminds me of the feeling that "A Cadmean Victory" gave me when I read it almost a year ago, the feeling that you are thinking while sitting in a dim lit room or outdoors in a monochromatic autum morning
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
love the writing in this, the "what is going on?" element is rather fresh as far as fanfic goes
The God's Eye chapter 22 . 1/7/2018
Damn
The God's Eye chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
I take it back... I take it all back.
Totally amazing story - worth the first few chapters.
The God's Eye chapter 11 . 1/7/2018
Okay someone might have gotten ahead of themselves when they said they didn't want to continue reading.
The God's Eye chapter 8 . 1/7/2018
Honestly I can see the appeal of this unique perspective but the story was getting downright boring and (although I am loathe to say it) predictable as of chapter 3... Although I will say I expected Bill to betray Harry given his bullshit theory about mismanagement of funds for the greater good and nepotism. Put yourself into an orphan with trust issue's shoes and you'll find yourself getting angry at that speech.
It was bad enough that Dumbledore kept him under constant obliviation and prevented him from hearing Sirius's last will and testament but now expects him to turn a blind eye to his (decidedly illegal) activities concerning his (Harry's) newly gained accounts. (Utter bullshit reasoning and even worse reactions but I guess we could be assuaged by the fact that Harry doesn't really care about money).
But I digress, I really don't want to continue this story if it's just going to be 24 chapters of bonding, training, and no revenging (no, Harry brooding like Sasuke and making a list of people does not count). But the reviews say it's a good story and the perspective is really really interesting so here's to hoping it gets better.
The God's Eye.
Jen chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
Great fic, thanks.
thebetawholived chapter 14 . 1/5/2018
Oh dear. Oh no. OMG!

The three day stupid cook proof teaching method is quite disturbing.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
I can't tell what made me laugh more: girls with hair on their backs or getting publicly outed with a hammer between your legs.

This is a delightfully creative story.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 1/5/2018