Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
I can't tell what made me laugh more: girls with hair on their backs or getting publicly outed with a hammer between your legs.

This is a delightfully creative story.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
Stupid, lucky cook.

I love it!
Noxfuck chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Sounds like a Choose Your Own Adventure style of writing to me.
ender13sfd chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
Very well done.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
RiderOfDragons12 chapter 23 . 11/20/2017
I just finished reading this gem of a fanfic, and I have to say the perspective was certainly refreshing. I have never read a fic quite like it - so many original ideas and plot lines - and I look forward to reading the next instalment!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2017
This was by far one of the best stories I've read so far!
Jaquilynne chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
Just finished rereading this for the third time. This and the sequel both fall into an extremely small list of stories I can reread more frequently than once every 2 years.
Both Bungle in the Jungle and Turn me loose have permanent places in my favorites.
Thoroughly enjoyable reads.
Gina chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
I haven't finished the chapter yet but wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE Harry's last will and testament. Since I found the story so late in the game, I know there is not only one more chapter but also a sequel.

Count your lucky stars or I'd be finding a way to owl you a howler!

Gina chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
I almost didn't continue reading because of Bill!
Gina chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
still reading

still loving it

Gina chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
LOVE Luna!

almost didn't continue reading because of Ginny, so glad I did

Also very happy the story is complete as I'm so late to find it. It was a recommendation at the bottom of another author's story (Sara Ane?)

Miewie chapter 23 . 9/5/2017
At first I wasn't very keen on your writing form but story did seem interesting so I kept on reading. I am very clad for that since story was excellent and after I got used to writing format it too was enjoyable.
Schlepian chapter 23 . 8/27/2017
Wow. Loved this.

Your writing style was haltingly different then most other fanfics I've read so far, very interesting.

Was sad that the story wasnt going to finish, but you say theres a sequel... so that fixes that. Hopefully.

Harry definitely has a lot of game for a new 16 year old. 3 girls in under 2 months, plus dozens of other propositions.

I really liked the native american animagi / animaguses? take on magic. Realistic with beliefs in real life.

Looney just pretending was pretty funny, She was definitely a lot less forgiving then I'd have expected, other that that Harry also told Fleur her secret I feel like she hugely overreacted but it was a good little plot bunny in the end.
Awesomeness641998 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Most of your stories are being plagarized and have been updated today by an "Author" named 'Fettucini'
veiland chapter 11 . 7/31/2017