Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Rosa Mundi chapter 23 . 2/25/2017
OK, I finished this last night, and it must be some other Bill and Harry's Excellent Adventure that I remember having read before. Great story, though.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Wow. I know I've read this story before, but I do not remember this chapter at all. You did an impressive job of writing that battle. It felt overwhelming and exhausting and bewildering.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
I was a bit worried it would take longer to figure it out. I'm fairly disappointed that the twins are in on it. Oh well.
suziq968 chapter 22 . 2/15/2017
Awww! I totally miss the 80's too! The battle was freaking awesome dude!
suziq968 chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
I'm so glad Bill lived, but sad for Thundercloud. At least he was older though and had lived a pretty full life. He wouldn't even have been there if his grandson wasn't stupid.
suziq968 chapter 14 . 2/15/2017
Not sure is Kwan is going for motivation or regurgitation here.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
Cool, but seriously gross. Poor guy, the vomit part especially, just eewww. Then he had to arts and crafts with it? Wow, busy bloody chapter.
suziq968 chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
Dodgespell should be way more popular. They could have pick up games anywhere on campus or in unused classrooms in bad weather. It's good practice for casting and good exercise. Great idea!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2017
Lol, i love Kwan!
CMVreud chapter 22 . 2/8/2017
Hmmm, digesting daemons blood and flesh whilst in a magical transformation to his other "I" and imbued by his patronus. Can't see where that could go wrong, sir, nope, sir, probably need a sequel for that, sir.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
Yes, yes it is Harry. That doesn't apply ONLY if you are a hundreds meter tall walking animated bunch of chakra with nine tails, trapped in the body of a young boy, curtesy of a failed 're'-sealing fom an airhead of a clan of gekkai-kenkai seal masters, because HE is the worst that CAN happen.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
Sir, you are genious.
And the more I know about Mr. Kwan the more I like the little bugger, as in "I like it that he's fictional and half a world away from my person."
CMVreud chapter 11 . 2/6/2017
You and you bloody stealth-jokes. Yer never see them coming till they hit you.
stoopid dawg chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
You may already be aware but the first chapter of this story - same title and all - is listed by Donald John Trump - formerly Guptil - as one of his stories.

He's copied another one of yours as his as well.

Sincerely - Fred
CMVreud chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
HOLY BL**DY F*CK!
That shit would make me so paranoid Mad-Eye would seem well adjusted, scratch that, a paragon of sanity and mental health.
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »