Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
pazed chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
How could I not love your Luna?

Question - he didn't pick up Sirius' trunk after all did he?

Guess you're nearly back where we started, hmm, better re-read chapter 1. 'bye.
Amerision chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Amazing.

I love the second person view. Not many people can get away with that, but you ceratainly can.

Luna was awesome.

This story rocks, keep updating.

See you on DLP

Amerision
Locathah chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow... nice first chapter. Really should have looked at this sooner but the story title threw me off and I skipped it a couple of times.

Felt more like Dawn of the Dead than Harry Potter. :o
Jadedmagus chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Most excellent chapter! I don't know if is you improving at using First Person, or that I am simply getting acustomed to reading it, but this chapter seemed to flow even better than previous ones. Furthermore, I really like the direction this fic is going, not only with the betrayal, but also Bill and especially Luna.

Keep up the great work!

(PS: I certainly agree, a naked quarter Veela is certainly a Patronus worthy memory!)
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Hehe, the Luna thing was great, well, the whole chapter were great. I love this odd writingtype
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Interesting, more soon please.
Zephyrical chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
I enjoyed that chapter. It was very interesting as usual. you know a Harry/Luna would be a pretty interesting pair in this fic if you actually do it, especially with just a one sided thought process.

I also liked Bill has worked out. I wait patiently for the next update.

Lord Myst
DaBear chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
You know what? I think thats the first story where it was all a prank, and not her being a seer or just a bit off. I like it... I like it alot!

DaBear
harrison potter chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Good chap.I like this other Luna's,this Luna does her dreamy expression face thing cause it will get her off stuff that she does no matter what it is, cause they will never suspect someone like "Loony" Lovegood to do whatever that it was she the Parental Luna to,whom seems to be taking charge of answering,correcting her Father's questions and caring for his health.

H,
Jimm chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Your Luna's very cool!

While I can kind of see Bill supporting Harry, I thought Harry was a bit quite to trust Bill here. OTOH, what choice did he have at that point?
Dark-Syaoran chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Very nice. I see that even though you didnt use the photo idea, Harry thought about it! :D

I like Luna as the dreamy, somewhat insane girl but at least her personality change in his makes sense. What with her dad and all. Good going.

I await more! :D
stu chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
love your luna, more along the lines of what she should be. veela in lingerie what could be better. so the update every other week is a blessing and a curse; atleast i know when to check, but with so much rubbish on this site its tough not to be bit anxious for something worthwhile to read
Spiller Sonique chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Not bd, confusing at the start, the time warp was a good idea, well written, I would love to see where this is going, update again soon.
Jimm chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
The second person writing is a bit gimmicky, but doesn't take too long to get used to. The action-filled prologue was very cool. This chapter, a bit less so, but still interesting. I'm curious to see where you go with it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
syntron chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
It a strange start for a story - I don't think I have read something like this before. But I would like to read more ...
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »