Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Marikili68 chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
i love your story update soon
core8ball chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
I really liked your to fight the coming darkness work amd I really like this one as well. Keep up the great work, can't wait to read any new chapters.

John
Fallen Angyl chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Oh my god! Just... I have no words. I'm speechless with anger on Harry's behalf. Okay, now I've over the speechless part...the twins were in on it?; they're so not my second favourite Weasleys anymore :) Weasleysevil so far this chapter, but I still have Bill, so it's not all bad :) I wish we'd been able to see a scene of furniture-exploding!Harry; he wears righteous anger so well :) One small typo I noticed in the paragraph where Harry is getting dressed to go downstairs, you wrote 'you absolutely had the color orange', I'm assuming it should be 'hate'. Keep those chapters coming!
Fallen Angyl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow, this looks like the start of a great story. I have so many questions, which I expect is what you were aiming for :) Goblins and trolls and cursebreakers, oh my! I liked the bit about the different species of troll; did you create that yourself or is it from a canon source? I'm glad to see Bill is going to feature in this one as he's my favourite Weasley (with the twins coming in a close second). I'm intrigued by the writing style you've chosen to use - not sure if I like it yet, but only time will tell, and it definitely drew my attention. I do like Harry's sardonic tone throughout the narrative though. I'm off the read the next chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting your next update.
genbo chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Jim,

normally i don't like stories that order you around but I do like this one.

Also Hermione/Ginny must die!

Hey are you going to put Harry with Susan in this story because they make areally cool piaring

Gen
aFiZ chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
You are a Genius

You are a God
DaBear chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Are the two chapters linked? If so ... I am confused :)
DaBear chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Wow, thats harsh of them.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Wow, this story is great :D. A little wierd writing style but you get used to it, and i think this story would be a little to usual without the intriguing writing style. I think this is the first Harry-gets-screwed-by-his-friends fic that doesn't have Gred and Forge firmly on Harry's side
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Intressting writing style, I still don't know if I like it, but I'll defenitly/defenetly/definitly (How the FUCK do you spell that word!) continue reading.
Jadedmagus chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Facinating use of perspective. Definitely has some potential though you will alienate some (a good sign you aren't churning out drivel).
gabriel chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
i was reading your other story when i came across this one, you seem to be very versitile; i like the style here, very different. had to scroll through most of the gutter slut moments to avoid getting sick, good thing this was the second chapter or i would have never continued with the story. no major mistakes that i could see, but i reserve judgement untill i see how often you update
WriteShop chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like the story (though not as much as your other one)

But when dealing with Hp & fire arms, my prefered explanation for why the Death Eaters aren't packing AK-47s is that it is really easy to magically block bullets (since magical effects aren't bound by the laws of physics, it makes sense (if you squint your eyes and don't think too hard about it) that something so anomolous as a speeding bullet would be easy to screen out)
Swimdraconian chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Bloody Brilliant! Definitely going in favorites.
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
I really like it. It takes a while to get to the point and realise what's going on, but I really like it. CONTINUE.
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »