Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
yournombrehere chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Interesting story. So does he go to gringotts to find out about the will? And I always figured the twins wold be on harry's side after he helped with their shop but i guess not.
Onegaisilver chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
I find the perspective quite interesting, and this is one of the few fics that I've read that uses a believable reason for Harry to turn on his friends and Dumbledore (though in this case they've turned on him).

I eagerly await more of this very intriguing fanfic.
pazed chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I do like the style - once I persevered past the opening section. Nearly didn't, and I'm trying to figure out why for you. The paragraphs are a bit long, but really I just felt confused for a bit too long I think. Luckily the action started then chapter 2 which is very well done. Good luck, it seems a great story premise so far & I look forward to more.

PS had a look from Josh's recommendation.
twilliams1797 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Omygawd! what happens if Harry gets through a night and a day without potions. THEN who gets screwed... repeatedly...

More story please!
absolutleyfabulous chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
oh my gosh please continue soon i cannot wait to read what happens next. the plot is great and the first chapter was awsomei love your writing style i got slightly confused but now i completley understand. i hope luna comes in soon well continue soon please
igenchev chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Wow! Just, wow! I don't know what else to say. Thank you for this story.
harrison potter chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Sneers at Weaslette and mudblood a moment I forgot this was a Herry's friends betrayed him fic,cause of the Harry/Ginny .
Dark-Syaoran chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Very nice. Very nice indeed. I really hope he does something to get back at those two in the future... could you imagine it? Something nasty... especially to Hermione.

Update soon. :)
Zephyrical chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Thank god you only spent 1 chapter with G/HR obsessed Harry, I was surprised you could actually write that without puking.

Btw, Only reason ppl get confused, as from what others are saying on DLP, is because hes being obliviated, makes it seem confusing, but its not... It is just this reading is much more challanging... then other fanfics, which I enjoy. Keep it up.

Lord Myst
spd3432 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Wow! The first chapter was intense. This chapter was indescribable. I can almost see them doing this and behaving this way. Glad to see that Harry is strong enough that he keeps fighting through the obliviations.

sean
newdarkflog chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Great start! I was a bit skeptical at first in this chapter, but now I can honestly say that you really floored me with this twist. This is reall good, Im very interested to see what happens next!

Thanks for the story.
ZanyMuggle chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Oh my god! What a couple of, well, Slytherins. Harry needs something to protect him from obliviation.

I hope he makes it. I'd hate to see this become a 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' or 'Stepford'-like scenario - happy, mindless hero does his duty.

While Harry's busy evading his manipulative acquaintances, hopefully he'll have time to lead them (especially old Albus) in front of a gaggles of giants at supper time, or a hard of centaurs during archery practice. I happen to think the Ron, Hermione, and Ginny would make wonderful pin-cushions!

Great fic! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for next chappie. One question, though: are chapters one and two related in any way?
Nukular Winter chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Yes, I did notice the shout-out last chapter. Thanks (and feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can help with).

I think what I like best about this story is that you've managed to capture Harry's sense of humor (in the books, Harry has a very dark sense of humor that gets left out of most fanfiction).

"Is that a sausage in your pocket?" Funny sh*t.

-Sean
Nukular Winter chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Not much to say, since I read this last week.

I liked it then, and I like it now. :)

-Sean
igenchev chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
"Harry’s got a gun. Harry’s got a gun. Whole lot of inferi come." :D

Awesome! That's the short an long of it, awesome. There aren't many who can write action like that and I approve highly. Very few can pull off 1st person POV, and you among them. In fact, I find myself hooked on 1st person action. Good job, keep going!
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 Next »