Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
johnwhen chapter 10 . 5/25/2020
I’m dying he made a troll friend
johnwhen chapter 9 . 5/25/2020
That’s actually such a creative and fun game
johnwhen chapter 7 . 5/25/2020
This story is actually such a blast to read
johnwhen chapter 4 . 5/25/2020
I actually really like this version of luna
johnwhen chapter 3 . 5/25/2020
I like this version of Luna
johnwhen chapter 2 . 5/24/2020
Damn that threw me in a loop I love it
dirtd12 chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
Holy crap! The burrow is like some sort of purgatory or hell. Oh my God! Run harry! Run! Far away from the burrow!
JFalcon-TM chapter 6 . 5/16/2020
Man, you really did your research on Brazilian culture before writing this! Most people from the US wouldn't even know we're Portuguese speakers, much less of traditional dishes or Boto's legend, also known as the shape-shifting dolphin among some earlier indigenous tribes. Very nice to see how seriously you take your worldbuilding and lends credence to some of the cultural commentaries you've made in previous stories.
Bele chapter 23 . 5/3/2020
awesome crazy and amazing story. loved every minute and every word! thank you very much for sharing this story!
Bele chapter 23 . 5/3/2020
holy moly crazy story. funny that there are neither rivers nor crocodiles in the last chapter, but that's just fitting this crazy awesome story! thank you very much for sharing it with us, loved every minute!
hmill901 chapter 10 . 4/20/2020
what's with the constant shade thrown against Europeans here? A lot of what is thrown at them here can be thrown at most cultures (I mean Kwan uses the same magic as Harry does for goodness sake). It's not the shade itself that concerns me but rather that it isn't omnidirectional. it's all aimed in one direction, which is basically just bullying.
kcrump88 chapter 23 . 4/15/2020
First let me congratulate you on your originality. I have read hundreds of HP fan fiction stories and you've managed two plot lines I've never read before. The "love potion/obliviate" angle was both fresh and entertaining but the Luna/Looney angle was pure inspired genius. I wasn't sure about the First-Personish presentation but I've certainly grown to enjoy it. I look forward to reading the sequel. Very well done!
StephanieStephanie chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
Ouch! Casting so many spells must be like running for so long that your legs move almost on their own!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/29/2020
I know you posted this long ago, but thanks for writing as I really enjoyed the story. Oddly enough I had been imagining a giant jaguar fighting the demon and then you went there — truly awesome stuff.
Arc-Welder chapter 23 . 2/27/2020
I love the story. I binge read it from start to finish. I am going to look for the sequel now. Your writing style is captivating, I could not stop reading.
Off to look for the next story.
Arc-Welder