Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
csheila chapter 11 . 8/12/2019
Loved the cool rituals and the character development
csheila chapter 7 . 8/12/2019
Really imaginative but you don’t get caught in “neat magic.” Lots of character development in each chapter
csheila chapter 3 . 8/12/2019
Love Luna in any version. However, this one is particularly good since less vulnerable.

I see where you got the canon idea for poisons (potions) Disappointed In Hermione but everything in book 6 and 7 was such BS. Chem Prof had itright when he said she was never there in Notebooks and Letters.

Regardless, loving a story I have put off reading too long.
csheila chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Dynamite opening. Realistic Harry, battle, and background
Lmmhutch chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
I needed a fanfic that I knew I’d enjoy so I reread this one. It did not disappoint! I loved smartaleck Harry and loved that he took his responsibilities seriously, working and reading and practicing his skills. Loved his relationship with bill and fleur. I just don’t get the Luna angle.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/19/2019
This is the best Harry Potter fic i have ever read and I have read a lot of them.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 7/12/2019
I enjoyed the story and I’m getting ready to move on to the sequel, though I’m not thrilled about Harry agreeing to give Lauren a baby when he doesn’t even have the commitment type of feelings for her. Granted, I guess it’s not much different than donating sperm, but I guess it just didn’t sit well with me, even though he and Luna are only just friends at this point. It almost feels like cheating.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 10 . 7/11/2019
I’ve enjoyed this story so far, but this two month flashback is entirely TOO EFFING LONG.
Handers chapter 23 . 6/25/2019
This is brilliant! From start to finish a well written and gripping tale.
Thanks!
Zero Slash One chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
What is this heavyhanded bullcrap?
Erimenthe chapter 23 . 4/21/2019
OMFG! This was one EPIC story! Wow, with the goblin ghost and inferi dragon and horses and to top it all a demon...not mentioning all the backstabbers to deal with. Have to go find the next one now.
wujuninja chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
this second person presceptive feels so strange.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
This isn't the story for me. The writing style is realllly not my cup of tea. Seems like an interesting-ish story tho!
Montara chapter 23 . 3/28/2019
Wow, I really loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Heksy chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
Not sure if anyone pointed this out: 13-18 degrees Celsius is actually very decent weather. 20 is warm. So I am guessing you meant to put a - in front of those degrees or you meant Fahrenheit...
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »