Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle: A Harry Potter Adventure
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2019
My take on an enraged Harry response to this situation.

Bungle in the jungle : a vengeful Harry

Harry could not believe what he was hearing. A quick muffilito to keep any one else from hearing, and two incarsarous followed by silencio shad both girls silenced and bound.
Taking off his cloak, surprising the girls with his sudden appearance.
"So you think me being oblivitaed was funny. Let's see how you like it. I have never tried this before, so let's see how this goes. I wonder, if I take away all of your Hodwarts education will they try to bring you back up to speed or just bind your magic. Well, let's find out! Oblivate!"
" Hermione are you still with us?"
"Harry what is going on?"
" well that was not enough. Let's try this again. Oblivate."
"Who are you? What am I doing here?
"There that is done. Stupify"
"Now little Gin Gin. What to do with you?"
"Wiping your mind won't really do much. Your parents will just take care of you here. That's it; this will hurt you." As he turns towards the house.
Once inside he sneaks upstairs and another pair of Incarsurouses and levi corpuses. Leads the two elder weasley's outside to the waiting girls.
"Arthur do you know anything about me being potioned?"
"Harry the Headmaster said it was for your own good."
"Wow, a whole family of betrayers."
As he turns back toward the Burrow and screams "Fiendfire"
"Bye. If I ever see any of you again I will curse first and ask questions later"
As he walks down the road a ways and call Dobby to take him back to Grimwauld Place.
queenofassassins113 chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
I love this, the warding concepts are delightfully complicated! They remind my of computer theory! I love the Harry-Luna interaction, and the Bill-Harry interaction along with the whole concept! I came to this from the Lie I’ve Livedthat one’s amazing too!

QoA113
paganjames chapter 5 . 3/7/2019
Curious. Why 2nd person narrative? It has all the disadvantages of 1st person (only having one perspective on the story) and none of the advantages (more intimacy with that one character)
paganjames chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
The writing style is ok but I hope there isn't much bashing. I hate that trope.
MystiYew chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
'You see England. You see France. You see Fleur with no underpants'

Pure gold
MystiYew chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
Wouldn't there be tonnes of blood?
Lmmhutch chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read! Loved the second person narrative.
Clavyus chapter 23 . 12/29/2018
Great fic, strange second person narration actually worked fine. Characters were well drawn and compelling, specially Harry.
Jacel chapter 3 . 12/22/2018
You should use enter more so the text is not so thick like 4 or 5 lines per, Makes reading faster and easier.
ZacSt chapter 23 . 12/20/2018
Amazing fic. Was a good laugh. If you can get used to the style of writing then it turns out to be a great fic. Would highly recommend it. Can't wait to read the sequel.
PixelKind413 chapter 23 . 12/6/2018
good god this fic is glorious.
Everything felt natural which in and of itself is bizarre since this is second person of all things! I also loved your characterizations of everyone, people are people and are inherently flawed and are also kind of assholes a lot of the time.
Pretty much everything here was well executed - the escalation of the plot, the mechanics of magic, even the 'en media res' intro! I can say that I am well and truly impressed.

keep up the good work my dude
Vanwilder chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
After reading Rorschach's Luna Lovegood in Make A Wish, this Luna just kind of irritates me. Obviously I haven't been through any major trauma so I can't exactly understand why she does what she does, but why Harry puts up with her for so long is not explained very well.

Other than that though, it was an epic journey. Thank you for incorporating the wider world. It makes the Harry Potter world that much more complete.
TinaMaki chapter 23 . 10/14/2018
Fleur being the happiest woman of Europe with those two.

Lol, love it! She's awesome ;) this fic is awesome. So happy I found it. It was actually a recommendation in a comment section...
tina chapter 5 . 10/13/2018
Most of Dumbledore's money is in tied up in scholarship trusts. Every year he has three scholarship winners from his trust accounts. The other one from your year was Mandy Brockle – something or other. My family ran out of school money after Percy. They wouldn't have been able to send the rest if it wasn't for the headmaster. They would have had to go to one of the other smaller schools, where the quality is suspect. You think the Board of Governors isn't an elitist group trying to keep the poor families and muggleborns out? Hell, Lucius Malfoy was one of their members. You probably don't even know that your family trust sponsors one Muggleborn every year through the school."

1. That is great. But it *should* be something Harry chooses. (Or whoever is managing his money / is his guardians Remus.. And even then with some rules/regulations like doing what is in the minor's best interest. And not what feels 'good'. Which Remus is *not* doing.)

2. "Especially those who have helped him like my family. Answer this, would you use the money you have to fight Voldemort?"

Sounds like Dumbledore is rewarding loyalty with other people's money. Luna and her family might have needed that money as well. Or some other people that did not have parents who helped Dumbledore (for whatever reason.)
It just doesn't make sense that the Weasleys get scholarship (apparently very rare and costly ones) for more than 1/2 of their family...

I mean, I'm not trying to attack Bill. (Or you!)

But it seems like Bill is just too involved to be in really objective (the tour is paid by Harry. The schooling of more than half his siblings was paid in this or a similar manner..). And Harry is yet again the one that has to be ok with whatever is being done...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2018
That last frickin line! Oh goodness!
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »