Reviews for Chocolate Eggs
Royalty Battles chapter 1 . 4/22
I love this story but wasn't there another story called baby experiment with Tyson/kai paring if it is I would I to read it if it's deleted please write it I liked it I will send you my email so you can message me
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was honestly really adorable! Nicely written XD. Especially the war zone.
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
XD! K-A-W-A-I-I! Funny too, I loved it _ I also have a favourite line :

"“You’re denying being seduced to wrap up an Easter egg?” Kai asked sourly." - I can so imagine that! There were lots of bits that I found funny, but that one actually made me laugh :D *Adds to faves* Lovin' it! Until next time, TC. Peace.

~Angel~
dark galaxy chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Awesome story ! keep it up!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
that was pretty good and so cute with Kai huff like that cute
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
It was so cool!I loved it!
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Aw cute But poor Tyson ; But i did notice that too! Weird ne? ;

Great fic though

Have a nice time away

Liah xx
Cryysis chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Easter egg chocolate is nicer because Easter is an important holiday and there can be no bug legs in it! -shudders- That's what my science book said, that there were at least three bug legs in every chocolate bar and I swore off chocolate bars for the rest of my life! Kai's got the right idea!

Anyways, as all ways, I love this story and I can't wait for the updates of your other ones! Keep up the good work, okay? Well, I gtg, laterz!
takuya chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
aw cool story i really liked it
Ashla chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Heehee, nice one Aw poor Tyson, after all his effort! Again though, great work! Happy easter to you too!

And yeah, why does easter egg chocolate taste nicer I wonder? Mystery of life, heehee.

Slán slán!

~Ashla~
KillerMiget chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
i think its because its shaped like an egg that makes it taste better (_)!

another wonderful story! i really enjoyed it!
Hiyami chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Are they? *Blink blink* I need to get some and try it out for myself... It's a pitty that Kai dosen't like chocolate. Keep it up!
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I think they put more milk in the chocolate... SWEET FIC!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was sweet. No pun intended. XD And I HAVE noticed that Easter Egg chocolate tastes better than some of the regular chocoloates. Especially this one bag of easter egg candy that I love that can only be bought around this time. ;_; My mom buys me a big bag every year. _