Reviews for Wanderlust
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love it! Awesome story!
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I normally don't read 'What-happened-after' stories, but this was really good. It was short and was highly believable. Good job!
usetherighthand chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is an interesting take on what happens after KH2.

The parts where Sora and Kairi were heard talking to their Nobodies was a nice touch. (Then again, so was Kairi taking up sketching and where Sora and Riku were sparring.)

I adore the ending, where they return to the Islands and disappear again.

It makes me wonder where their travels took them next..?

Another wonderful piece. *salute*
riku-roxas-twilight chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
bloody excellent! lol and your art work rocks! i like the tales of eternia stuff better cuz as much as i loved ToS it was a bit of a let down, you should draw some kh stuff aswell lol
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Like it lots! _ Especially Kairi with her sketchbook and Sora muttering to Roxas frequently.

I'd have to agree with you. It doesn't seem like the three would want to stick around for too long after all that.

Anyway, that was great! _

~Kayla
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This is really good it does make sense for them to be like that cause after all that how could they just sit back and be as they were? they wouldnt be able to I dont think.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was a wonderful fic. It had a feeling that I enjoyed immensely. I agree with yoy whole heartedly. After being to so many places and experiencing so much they'd no longer be content to normal lives. Sora and Kairi talking to their counterparts and Kairi taking up drawing were excellent touches.
adri66215 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This was a pretty good fic. And yeah, I'd have to agree as well, it would be boring if they stayed on the island after leaving it for a while. And yeah, they have grown up. I'm adding this to my faves list.
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow ... I love the how you showed that Roxas and Namine, though now 'complete' with Sora and Kairi, are still separate psyches/entities that Sora and Kairi can communicate with while still being 'melded' with them. The changes in Riku were well described as well. After everything he's been through, I'm not surprised at how he changed.

The moment I read that Sora had a far away look in his eyes, I knew he was at unease staying in one place for so long; the same with Kairi and Riku.

Most of all, I adored how they left and came back after so many years with "fleeting smiles and feelings fo regret." Lovely. Truly lovely. -
coooooooooooooooooool chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was so COOL! I really liked it.
ssaraii chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This was so cool! Definitley going on my favorites list.

- A-o-D123
Orange Crates chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I couldn't possibly agree more. *nods* Can't ever imagine them settling down on a boring little island.

Good job!
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This is perfect! I totally agree with you on them not staying on the islands anymore - they've seen the wonders of the worlds outside of their own. This fic just fits so right. :D

A. Pikachu
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Fantastic. Unusual, but not unwelcome and very interesting. I really liked it, good job! )
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh my gods, yes. This is almost EXACTLY how I see them once they're back. They've changed so much...it wouldn't be possible for them to just stay there and fit back in.