Reviews for Storms of the Soul
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 11/23/2017
Very good story! Thank you!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Your stories are so good I have no idea why you spend your time on other people characters when you should just write your own original work and get published
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
the ending was sweet
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
For girl who is in love she seems to call him a lot of names
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I feel like thier should be a dun dun dun
Medea Callous chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
Aw, this was awesome! Maybe my fave.
svgurl410 chapter 14 . 12/7/2008
I was smiling so much after reading this fic! I like how Goren's girlfriend made him see the light and the poor guy just freaked. I love persistent Eames and how she eventually went to see him. Her conversation with her dad was very sweet.

Great work! :)
OuroborosSnyder chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
OMG, I freakin' loved this! Another favorite for sure! Amazing job with this...I'm just sorry that it's over. /

~Snyder~
Cpt.Tina chapter 14 . 7/18/2006
Great story! - I was absolutely wrapped up in this until I had read the last sentence... *g* I think it was cool you let Annie be honest with him and get him to think that way. Plus I loved the ocean hotel owners kids. :-) - Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing!
mcabello chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Good fic. Write more soon.
Anutheal chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
I love how understanding Deakins is in stories like these. Bobby by far is my favorite character (not that I don't love Eames) but Deakins somehow managed to find a place in my heart. But I suppose even if he did figure out the relationship between them, he wouldn't do anything because they are still working well together.

Anyway, I ranted for a moment. Great chapter, great story. Brilliant as always. Can't wait for another one.

~Ani
elfluvr chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
*Sigh* So satisfying! Thank you for writing this story ... even if she didn't finally smack him :-)

-Nancy
TriStateCopFan chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Great ending to a great story. Loved every chapter of this one. Nice job.
perfectcrime chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Aww, it's over. I like the little confrontation type thing when they got back. It was cute, and I think they will bwe able to pull off not telling anyone for a while. Loved this (still do). *stwbrrycsi*
Marion the Geek chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Good ending. Wonderful story.