Reviews for Storms of the Soul
Marion the Geek chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Good ending. Wonderful story.
The Confused One chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
he he Wonderful ending to a wonderful fic. I loved this one, and I'm sorry to see it end. Wonderful chapter, and I love Deakins' reaction. :)
princessmai101 chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Yay! * does a little happy dance* I love the story. this is one of the better angst ones i've read in a really long time. great job.
Poeticpunk777 chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
I loved this story! It was so awesome! Great job!

~ Carissa ~
rainy angellz chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Aw, what a cute ending! I'm sad this story's over, but it's about time Goren came to his senses about everything. :) Great job!
Fluffy-CSI chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
I like this ending...the sense of just, like, total contentment everybody's feeling now that he's back...sigh. Great job :)
Kath13 chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
This story was great! Thanks for wrriting it
thousand-miles chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
You finished it... I'm happy! I loved this one because the whole change from just partners to lovers was so smooth. I liked that! Great fic and now you can concentrate on the bbq fic!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
aw excellent ending! that was really cute, that is definately one of my fav stories! :D
blucougar57 chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
That was a sweet, effective piece. I was interested to read in a previous chapter a reference to a family BBQ, and I immediately thought of 'A Family Gathering'. I love the way you manage to tie in your stories like that.

Anyway, this was a lovely piece of writing, and kept me from losing my mind on what would have otherwise been a particularly horrid day.
GraciePie chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
A marvelous ending to a beautiful story. I've said it before - gotta love Deakins!
boohoo650 chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
Cute. I have to admit I was hoping that you would go a little deeper into the whole baby issue, as it seemed to stir something in both of them, but still a good ending. Am so engrossed in your new fic "Forever and a Day" that I don't know what I was waiting for more, another update of that one or this. You did not disappoint on this one... :)
Poeticpunk777 chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Great chapter! I loved it!

~ Carissa ~
Marion the Geek chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
Another beautiful chapter. I love this story.
thousand-miles chapter 13 . 4/22/2006