Reviews for Storms of the Soul
Anutheal chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
You just know how to make a girl happy when it comes to Bobby/Alex relationships, they are just so damn cute together.

~Ani
GraciePie chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
That was the best! Will there be more? This is so good!
mcabello chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
elfluvr chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Okay, I confess ... favorite part of the whole story was two particular paragraphs :)

I'm a sucker for good sex scenes! And the thought of him "using his skill..." OMG!

Still, couldn't you have let her smack him at least once? :-)

LOVE THIS STORY!

-Nancy
princessmai101 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
I love this story. please dont tell me this is the end of the story. there has to be more.
perfectcrime chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Wow. That could almost be considered a finishing chapter, but for some reason I think you have more in mind. Such as what happens when Derkins finds out. Hee hee, that would be fun to write. *stwbrrycsi*
The Confused One chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
LMAO YAY! Thank God he didn't chicken out. LOL I would have smacked him myself. LOL Great chapter.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
That was awesome! Great chapter! Thank-you for updating so quick, that was great to read first thing in the morning! :D
thousand-miles chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Great revelations! Alex of course rocked. I'm looking forward to more!
Leatah chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
this is so great...love the way Bobby can be so clueless in some things with his great mind...love it...can't wait for more...Thanks
perfectcrime chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Thank you. I've had a crap day and updates always make me feel better. I can imagine Bobby driving just about anyone up the wall, but not everyone loves him. It really makes you think. *stwbrrycsi*
boohoo650 chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
"Geez, Bobby, I've seen a leaf blowing in the wind make you think. " What a great line... and so true. Great job as usual, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
aw that was amazing! I cant wait to see what Bobby does! :D
mcabello chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Marion the Geek chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Very good. I was waiting with baited breath for this update. The only thing wrong with this update is that now I am anxiously awaiting the next one. Keep up the good work.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »