Reviews for Storms of the Soul
GraciePie chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Men, always thinking about themselves. This is so good. Please update soon, I went nuts yesterday! Keep it up!
The Confused One chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
LOL OK... not exactly what I expected, but I liked it. I can't wait to see how freakin' long it takes him to go to her. LOL
Anutheal chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
That was cute. It was indeed, can't wait for another chapter. Interesting how this is all playing out.

~Ani
Poeticpunk777 chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Way to set him straight! lol Great chapter!
TriStateCopFan chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Absolutely fabulous! Everything Alex said was right on..just what she should've. Can't wait to see how Bobby reacts... (I think I hear somebody knocking on the door to #206) ;-)
princessmai101 chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
PLease update soon. This is one of my Favorite stories.
JeannieMac chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
This is somewhat belated, but I wanted to let you know that I'm following this, and enjoying it!

I was afraid the scene on the beach was going to turn into a frolicking-in-the-surf-leads-to-first-kiss cliche...not that I don't love happy, easy B/A fluff, because I definitely do, but still - I was impressed when you didn't go that way with it. "What is going on with you?" / "I have no idea" was MUCH more realistic and in character, IMHO, as was the subsequent awkwardness. I felt sorry for Bobby, looking defeated. :(

But I'm looking forward to seeing how you deal with their talk. Well done!
thousand-miles chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
WOHOO! How much did I love the beach chapter. Terrific and of course the ushing and throwing into the water was great. Loved this! And the kiss, not entirely unexpected. I'm curious about the talk. Kinda confused why Alex didn't just go to her room, which is next door, to get changed...
mcabello chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
Leatah chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
oh so good...but boy Bobby can sure be pigheaded and stubborn...and wow him kissing her in the water...did you ever seen a movie called "From Here to Eterniyt"..war story but the man and women in it, ended up on the beach rolling around in to water...I could picture Alex and Bobby doing the same thing..sigh...I am on pins and needles ...can't wait for the next chapter...soon, pretty please...thanks
GraciePie chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Your awesome story is keeping me from updating mine! Damn you! Well not really...very welcome distraction.
boohoo650 chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
"You stupid moose!" Haha I loved that. While I was waiting for everything to be resolved, I realized that I'm glad that the tension is still building and that she hasn't said how she feels yet, because it leaves me wanting more...

... and boy do I want more.
Anutheal chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Hm...not exactly what I was expecting but interesting, can't wait for an update.

~Ani
The Confused One chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
LOL Good. I'm so glad she allowed herself to get mad at him a little. Now she can help him. YAY I can't wait to see how this goes. LOL
TriStateCopFan chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
For 8,9,10: Loved 'em! I was wondering what it was gonna' take to get Alex po'd enough to head north! Great confrontation ~ can't wait to "hear" what both of 'em have to say. (and Deakins must be back in NYC bustin' a gut!) Great stuff!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »