Reviews for A Good Idea
broadwayb chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Excellent!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
-Rolls on the floor laughing, holding stomach with tears dripping from eyes- OH LORD, SAVE ME!

("My lord."

"Faramir," the king responded evenly.

"May I ask why you have just set the Guards of the Citadel, not to mention a squadron of my rangers, on Prince Legolas?"

"He tried to steal my coat.")

XD Oh my god! Priceless!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Do you think he might have overreacted a bit? :D
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Fantastic! Poor Arwen - foiled this time.
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That is hilarious that it was a COAT that caused such anguish and drama! Great story!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
hilarious!
hills chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ahaha, I am glad I found this again! I missed your writing.
Always chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
LOL.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOL! Aragorn sending the guards after Legolas was a hoot! But, tsk-tsk-tsk on Arwen for wanting to destroy the coat or remove it from Gondor. She certainly doesn't understand her husband very well or is sympathetic to his sentimentality. :( Bad Arwen!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG! I seriously fell off of my computer chair laughing so hard! This story is hilarious! I LUV it! Definitely going on my favs! :)
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This story has completely made my day, and I can't stop lauging. Fantastic - especially when re-reading the beginning after learning that it's all about a coat. This was truly brilliant, and I especially loved the ending. It's surprisingly easy to think that Aragorn WOULD do that to Legolas, and the images you've conjured there are hilarious.
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This had me laughing loudly and hilariously. Lovely stroy- so w ell written.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hee hee I definitely enjoyed this

SE
timme chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
poor Legolas. Aragorn can't tell the difference between stealing and saving.