Reviews for A Good Idea
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my gosh! At the beginning, I was starting to think Legolas had done something TERRIBLE like steal the Evenstar, set fire to Gondor, or even commit to murder ... Though for what reasons ... I do not know.
But then it was ... THE COAT. duh duh duuuuh! Stealing a coat is illegal! Legolas! WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING?! Who would ever be crazy enough to steal King Ellesar's coat?!
*looks over to find the cost hanging from a hook* ah what the heck. Too good of an offer to give up. *snatches coat and dashes away to Lothlorien*
Aragorn: GUARDS! SEIZE HER!
Me: :P
Morisanne chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh my, that was an wonderful story! I like very much your approach of Legolas and Aragorn's relationship. I really enjoyed seeing Estel, the grumpy, at full work; it rendered me a great laugh xD Not to mention the last scene, of Greenleaf being pursued by the Guards of the Citadel! It was brilliant.
I hope you have a fantastic end of year!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
That is absolutely hysterical! I loved it! XD Of all things I wasn't expecting it to be his coat!
broadwayb chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Excellent!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
-Rolls on the floor laughing, holding stomach with tears dripping from eyes- OH LORD, SAVE ME!

("My lord."

"Faramir," the king responded evenly.

"May I ask why you have just set the Guards of the Citadel, not to mention a squadron of my rangers, on Prince Legolas?"

"He tried to steal my coat.")

XD Oh my god! Priceless!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Do you think he might have overreacted a bit? :D
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Fantastic! Poor Arwen - foiled this time.
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That is hilarious that it was a COAT that caused such anguish and drama! Great story!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
hilarious!
hills chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ahaha, I am glad I found this again! I missed your writing.
Always chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
LOL.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOL! Aragorn sending the guards after Legolas was a hoot! But, tsk-tsk-tsk on Arwen for wanting to destroy the coat or remove it from Gondor. She certainly doesn't understand her husband very well or is sympathetic to his sentimentality. :( Bad Arwen!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG! I seriously fell off of my computer chair laughing so hard! This story is hilarious! I LUV it! Definitely going on my favs! :)
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This story has completely made my day, and I can't stop lauging. Fantastic - especially when re-reading the beginning after learning that it's all about a coat. This was truly brilliant, and I especially loved the ending. It's surprisingly easy to think that Aragorn WOULD do that to Legolas, and the images you've conjured there are hilarious.