Reviews for Life Goes On
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Are you ever going to update this story bc I like it
J u s t . E s c a p e chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is adorable...reminds me of Spirit (that animated film)

I'm glad someone finally decided to write one that casts the light on Hidalgo for once:)

He was after all the real hero in my opinion:D
Legionfan231 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Hm...Interesting. Is it over or what? If not, update soon!
Blackcross chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I would like to tell you. good story, bad facts. Hidalgo is the horse, the horse is a mare, a mare is a girl. rewrite the first part.
blackwithwhite chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is such a heartwarming story, I really like your style of writing. Please write more.
Okami-Gamer-001 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Courtney chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
I loved it! It was such a CUTE story!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
omg! totally awsome!...o.0...i just hope hildago didn't mate with all those mares, hopefully just storm, anyone else i find creepy...anyway awsome, so good, and so kawaii! see yha
Skitty 2004 chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
wow. So now all your stories are completed. I never thought you could do it. XD Well at least now you can work on your original fiction. So how long is that by now since we're on fall break? You've probably finished more that half the notebook already. XD anyways, Keep Writing!
MissLini chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Skitty 2004 chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
I was wondering how long it would take you to update this story. Especially since your working on your own original fiction story now. you at least updated faster than I expected. XD anyways... I feel sorry for the poor little rabbit. Being chased across the desert like that. If I was the rabbit I would probably just duck down as close as I could to the ground and hope they would forget I was there. XP anyways, Keep Writing!
Hillary Moore chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
make more chapters about storm and hidalgo getting together and running off and helping eachother
hotaru9-kodiakrocco chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
you have done really well so far please continue
Dreamstar's Courage chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
AW! I SO love this story... so cute... hey, btw, if you ever have the time... could you read my story, Legacies: Desert Sun? I only have one chappie up so far, and it's my first Hidalgo fic... it's the first in a series about Hidalgo's descendants, starting with his firstborn... anyway, even though this is WAY off topic, I must tell this to all horse loving authors: I'M GETTING A HORSE THIS WEEKEND! Her name's Angel Bird, and she has a nursing colt that my neighbors are buying... YAY! Ok, that's all... anyway, update soon!

Skitty 2004 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
aw... such a nice two leg. XP ... well... at least Storm has a better chance of her leg healing now... anyways... nice chapter. update soon! Keep Writing!