Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion
liz.onia chapter 26 . 3/29
Your authors note, "More to come eventually" gives me hope you haven't completely given up on this story! Truly hoping you'll eventually finish it. Great read!
Vivianne95 chapter 26 . 2/23
Please Update It Real Soon!
Zela3 chapter 26 . 2/10
Loved this fic! I haven't found many good fics where Snape adopts Harry before, but this is pretty good and believable. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while though and was wondering if you'd abandoned it or not. I hope you haven't and will update soon!
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEEESSSSS! Finally Sev!...lol
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Nooooo!...that's terrible!... poor Seamus... love ur story btw..
Eve chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Well, all in all this is a very good story. Too bad you never finished it. The only thing I didn't like was Draco. As long as he remained a secondary character it was fine but to butt him in the new Snape & Harry family... I wish you didn't do that. Not saying it doesn't make sense, just... well, his presense is annoying and it's really unfair to Harry, who was finally going to have a family of his own and now he won't. He must feel cheated.

Anyway, I had much fun reading, thanks for sharing.
Eve chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Eve chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Molly forgot one of her kids (she raised seven, not six, right?), not that I blame her, it's a big lot. xD

The transition is very believable and believe me I don't say that lightly. I think I'm known around here for endlessly pestering authors about OOC-ness. :)
Eve chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Oh God, this is so funny! Poor Harry, he deserved that for being such a hateful brat, but still... LOL.

I really like your story. It's almost impossible to find a decent Snape/Harry fanfic here, fics with gazillion reviews are pure badfics full of OOC, cliche and nonsense. You keep the characters IC and there is an actual plot, what more can I ask for? Nicely done.
Eve chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Whoa, creepy!

Loving the story. I just hope to understand what's going on with Snape, he's way too calm, I expected him to lose it after the Snivellus comment.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Question why dont the use legimency to figure out what he wants
consultingunicorn chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Love what i've read so far and i can't wait to devour the rest of chapters! x
Kayla Summers chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Great story! I can't believe that this is your first fan fiction. You have a great gift, please update soon don't give up on Harry Potter.
Soph chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Amazing
Micheal Dolan chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
I think Harry would be better off with someone else; I'm not saying Severus is the danger/threat to Harry but his decisions are. Bringing Malfoy anywhere around Harry, especially after what Lucius did to Harry, is only going to cause more distress and flashbacks for Harry. I know that Snape wants to 'save' Draco but he can't take care of both of them because Draco doesn't want to be saved and Harry deserves better than being second place to a death eater wannabe.

All Harry's life he came in second, and now it's happening because of someone who already bullies him. There is also the fact that Draco refuses to acknowledge that his parents are because of Their decision to join Voldemort, so he doesn't get any right to complain about Snape killing them; Snape did get Harry's parents killed when he set Voldemort onto them but the Malfoy's chose their path.

If Snape is looking to do the best 'good' he needs to focus on Harry and let Draco face the real world; Snape mercilessly bullied Harry, got his parents killed and promised to look after him but he's already breaking that vow by putting his focus on Malfoy (someone who doesn't want or deserve it).
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »