Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion
Michelle chapter 26 . 11/16
I really like this story a lot and reread it again after desperately searching for it for a while.

I just wonder whether I'm the only one, who for once doesn't want to see Harry/Draco bromance and Draco actually not becoming part of the family?

For some reason I wish to see the Severus in this story as exclusively Harry's father. It's not that I can't like Draco but if he would have been 5 years younger, heck even 2 it could make sense. The Draco of book six however is in it too deep to want to change now.

Especially after seeing his parents killed because of 'Potter' (who he truly detests) and his Godfather who he believes (and it is true) betrayed his master, father, their beliefs and therefore him.

Therefore I'm not completely sad it hasn't been continued so I can ignore basically the last chapters and hope Draco get's kicked out on his own after turning 17 because of some truly vile act.

JK Rowling herself that Draco was indeed inherent evil, raised like that, and for once I just hope it will be to his detriment.

Of course it's your story and I love it very much. But if you ever decide to continue this, I wish it would be like this :) for now, thank you for the story you gave us up til now.
Holly chapter 25 . 10/13
Okay so I know this hasn't been updated in ten years but I would love to see some more of this story! It's so good
megacharizat chapter 26 . 9/3
good story.
megacharizat chapter 3 . 9/2
if voldimord isn't controlling harry, then I'm a monkey.
Bboop chapter 26 . 8/6
Just found your story the other day- I really hope you finish it. I love the characters, they are true to the books and believable in their development away from JK's story.
fouxy chapter 26 . 6/2
the Best fic ever
little-semanggi chapter 25 . 3/8
WHY? oh why? they said good man don't live long ;_;
is it applicable to stories too?
the good fanfic always stop so soon x,D
awww and this is such a GOOD FIC !

I know I actually annoy at how weak Harry is, but then again he is just an adolescent, a teenager. A baby, even. Well, as such his vulnerability is appropriate actually. I just wished he could be more...lucky or something.
And Snape, oh Snape. Brilliant! He feels really in character (except maybe in the latest chapter, but I never read Snape having a child, so...)
Lastly, the 'Order', Hermione and Ron. I'm really happy to read them in character too. So much fanfic made them feel evil than what's necessary, so I really glad Ron still his goofy self here :).

Draco also feel realistic. I don't doubt there hope they will be another Draco vs Harry moments in the future, but I secretly wish they could have a bond..or something, haha (Of course, no slash. I mean brotherly bond)

I hope you can finish this, even if nearly 10 years (wow) had passed. Thanks for the amazing read!

~lil Semanggi
little-semanggi chapter 26 . 3/8
WHY? oh why? they said good man don't l
tiffaney.103 chapter 26 . 2/11
Ok that was one of the best if not the best fics I have read in a long time! But I mad that you abandoned it I really want to know what happens to harry, snape, and draco. I'm starting to truly hope draco changes and he and harry can become brothers of a sort. I loved this story, though it made me cry and scream in my pillow more then once. The part where snape was being mean almost tore me apart i wanted to jump through the screen and slap some sence into him, but I was so happy when they finally made up and I loved how snape said "I may have deserved that"to the basterd comment it made him seem more human for him to admit that he may have been a basterd. I also loved how you slowly made him start to care as harry was growing again,slow enough that by the time he realised he loved harry as a son it was to late. Sorry I'm rambling, anyway I really loved this story your an amazing writer and I hope one day you come back and finish it.
EdWardElRic chapter 26 . 2/1
Are we going to see Hedwig again?
witherwings1972 chapter 26 . 1/22
Oh no. cliff hanger/
YamiFix chapter 26 . 1/15
Soo... is this the end? I would really love to find out what happens to the new family
Becklii chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I really hope to see this continued. I've fallen in love with this story and need closure!
artica's-ursula chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
This is one of the most thorough and enjoyable Harry/Snape mentorship fanfictions I've ever read. I really love how we finally find out what the potion that the fanficiton is named after is and the interactions between Harry and Snape. Nothing is rushed and everything is so balanced between serious and playful.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 26 . 11/15/2016
Any hope of this being updated because it's so good and now I'm off to go fail a test.
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »