Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion
G.Potter93 chapter 26 . 8/30
And that eventually never happened. Was such a good story :(
jenniferparsonshere chapter 26 . 8/18
I really enjoyed your story and wish you would continue it.
sparklerose856 chapter 5 . 5/20
Really great. I can't wait to read more of this story. It has such a great plot
Check, Harry Snape.
Hmmm.
Oh my gosh. This story is amazing! Will it be updated soon?
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 1/11
Thanks for writing your story it is enjoyable. I haven't read a version like this.
Nollypoo chapter 26 . 1/7
This has to be among my favoritr Harry Potter fics. Perfect characterization, plot, it even reads like the original books. I sincerely hope you update this, though I know it has been years.
Kjf chapter 26 . 1/6
I see you last updated in 2007. Your story is so good. Im sure you've put it behind you completely by now, but I will be thinking about this fix for a long time. Such a well-rounded story. Fantastic character development. Reads so much like the books do. I have so many feelings.
Okay, my favorite part was a little of the Snape and baby/young Harry, but I loved when shape announced to everyone that he was adopting him and Snape tells Harry to go to his room. "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my-" oh, my heart. So fantastic.
If I could dream up an ending... Something like Harry, Snape, and Draco becoming okay and healthy and Voldemort Ipis defeated and they become a safe and content family unit and the boys stay around for a number of years after school because they just need more raising and love and Harry doesn't become an auror but goes on to study caves in Antartica and Snape is very proud and everyone is happy and all was well. Done.
Really though, nice stuff. I'm totally bookmarking this to read again, even unfinished.
Kjf chapter 15 . 1/5
I'm totally going to finish reading, but I couldn't wait until the end to review. I just love this story so much. What I like best is how much it feels like the book. You have a really well thought out plot and very thoughtful character development. Such nice work. Reall really well done.
Fenris Jin chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
This is a good read. The developments are interesting as well as how the events fit together.

As always, I love Severus and his 'odd way' of being supportive. He's my favorite.. Despite the fact that it's always fun to mess with him. xD

I definitely enjoy the fact that Draco and Harry end up being brothers after a series of unlikely events.

Lucius was my hero when he rescued, well, that was until the extent of his involvement with Harry's toture came to light. I can still admire the man to a great extent though. The Malfoys after all have great commitment to family.

Great work. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Cute. Snape and his cupcake. Deniability too. XD

This sounds like an interesting read.
animal lover13 chapter 26 . 10/1/2015
Is it too much to ask that you update?

Keep writing
AmShe256 chapter 26 . 9/24/2015
eventually...
duchessme chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
it was an interestng plot
too bad there wont be a new chap
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »