Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 1 . 3/19
Very nice!
ravenienne chapter 26 . 1/31
So sad you apparently abandoned this, I quite enjoyed it.
fanreading chapter 22 . 1/26
I was really afraid he would die, to be honest. I'm really glad he didn't. Yay! He's adopting Harry!
fanreading chapter 21 . 1/26
I'm sad about the Malfoy's death. They aren't half bad in this story at all. Hope Snape makes it!
fanreading chapter 17 . 1/26
I actually feel really bad for the Dursleys. I never wanted them dead no matter how much I disliked them. Maybe a cure can be found? Or is it too late..
fanreading chapter 16 . 1/26
I hope that Quinn gets what's coming to him.
fanreading chapter 15 . 1/26
I wonder what's up with Malfoy. And that defense teacher is totally crazy.
fanreading chapter 14 . 1/26
Yay! I'm happy most things worked out! Sixth year material is a bit hard for someone stuck in a younger body.
fanreading chapter 13 . 1/26
I feel so bad for Harry. Everything seems to be spiraling out of control for him. I hope things get righted soon.
fanreading chapter 7 . 1/26
Thanks for not putting Voldemort. I don't think Snape would ever say his name.
fanreading chapter 3 . 1/26
This is intense. It's really good, though. I hope Snape is going to be okay.
fanreading chapter 2 . 1/26
I hope this whole story is complete. I really like it.
fanreading chapter 1 . 1/26
I like this story so far.
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
IT HAS BEEN SIX YEARS AND I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER... of course there is the possibility that you are dead or horrifically injured but i hope you are not and have simply continued the story in private ready to upload when the fantastically long story ending is complete. But sadly i think you may have just discontinued it without a word, bit of advice most people would like to if a story is being discontinued and why- unless it is sudden death or something- but hope you are okay and have the hidden ending somewhere as this is possibly one of the better written stories i have read on ffn and i wish it continued... PLEASE!
Jasper1997 chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Wow this story is great ! Thanks for writing it !
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »