Reviews for Passion and Lust
83kittykat83 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
. this was very cuteeee nyaaaa :3
Lara Uchiha chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
great story! it's my third time reading it and i'm still intrigue by it! love!
ishala8 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
This is painful to read! Sakura is being so stupid! How is it possible for her to think that she can agree to marry the king of some country without telling him her secret?

Even if it was a pheasant how can she even IMAGINE of basing a life relationship on lies?
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Aw, so cute, very nice story!
sesshomaruwriter chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
great job it is so awesome that Sakura married Itachi instead of Kabuto, Itachi is so much hotter, smarter, kooler, and a lot of other things. but great work and i love this couple togethter i hope to read more of your stories.
Challa chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
You have a lot to work on as an author. Also doing some research on the sexual parts would be a good idea as well.

This story is a bit too 'childish' for my liking. I found the idea quite interesting, but this story did not meet my expectations.

Anyhow. If you ever write something when you're a bit older, let me know. I'd like to take a look at it then to see how much you've improved.
Challa chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Gosh. That was hard to read. You keep switching from writing in the 'past' to 'whats happening now' which gets very hard to follow. It would have been better if you sticked to one of the ways.

I do not know if I like this yet or not. The switching made me a bit annoyed, but I will read the next chapter and see if you might get me hooked.
The-Naruto-Buddies chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I can't wait to read more!
shadow miko chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
ok i luved this fic lol :)
hannahbloom chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
wat a good good good
fantasy4luvr chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
cute story
Mangosplashies chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
aw. i loved ur story! it was cute!
Midblossom chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
That was a really sweet fic. I liked the ending.

bi3 bi3 )
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
YAY!
m2m231 chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
Wow this was a great story! I really enjoyed it. I hope you will maybe write another story! Again a very great story!