Reviews for Engaged!
purpleblu chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
LOL. you gave me a good laugh sometimes when i'd glance down at the end of the chapter and it seemed like you were holding the next chapter hostage and wanted payment in the form of reviews :D Great story btw! i got a little confused sometimes when it seemed like they had expressed some deep emotions there, but no tell-tale emotions were inspired. Super cute and engaging!
Neji- Tenten cutie couple chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Ahhhhhh! S-s-so... cute! i love this chapter!

I love it, love it, love it! I can't stand NejiTen!

Your a good writer!
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
aw. rli nice! :D
CaramelDucky chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
wow. awesome. great sstory line no grammer mistakes as far as im concerned and YAY sequel!
Xenia-chan chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
Great storie i really like it galad your going on with it. loved alot
anjeriiia chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
I really like this story and how it ended.i hope you will think of more stories that i can read!
TheChavsStoleMeName chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
*Takes a deep breath* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLZKTHXBAI
Meda-Chan chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
Nice story, i liked it alot. I loved the ending aswell.
SunnytheVampireHunter chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
oh oh oh...please, please, please do a sequel!
sraes chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
God, that was a good story. Suspenseful. -_-' I would LOVE to read a sequel to this!
nightmare rose chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
GO FOR IT! D

i'll read...and review...

and maybe help you edit? P
Chubby Bunny the III chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
I loved Engaged and would absoluley love a sequel! So please let me know when you have it up PLEASE!
Xkissxdeathxbrex chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
omg omg i luv it!
too-much-romance chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
Of course isn't it always like that. I'm just glad that Kimimaru was able to understand. "Guess what?" "What?" "I'm not getting married." Well, I hope she's marrying Neji! She has to make an aliance somehow!
too-much-romance chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
OMFG! Poor Neji...I can't say anything now that I haven't said already.