Reviews for DragonBall After Future
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
How are humans competing with ssj
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome it rocks I love it dude
GOKU JR chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It was awosome yea best fanfic i ever read who ever wrote it is da bomb i luv it its da bomb pls make more and more i realy hope u do coz i luv reading ur storys they hav my favorite carictors in them i hav one more thing to say AWOSOME !
Maggax chapter 83 . 2/11/2012
That... was the best Dragonball fic I've ever read. To bad you didn't finish it. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Bilal Masood chapter 83 . 12/23/2011
Woahhhh ! This is the best fanfiction with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. I've EVER READ! Really interesting how Goku Jr. and Goshin were twin brothers. And a SUPER SAIYAN 5! AWWWWESOMEEEE! I know it's been a few years since you've stopped writing, but please consider continuing this fantastic story! Keep up the great work! :D
Kazuma Bushi chapter 67 . 2/18/2007
cool story but you need to update more frequently
Twin Tails Speed chapter 83 . 1/18/2007
This is a excellent story.
writer-person-05 chapter 83 . 1/12/2007
YAY! Another chapter of Dragonball AF finally. Thank's for continuing this story. This chapter was great I can't wait for the next. I have a question you said in your private message that you would update every weekend or something like that. So every weekend you will update it? I hope so. This is a great fanfiction please keep up the good work!
EliteVegito chapter 82 . 10/13/2006
Yo Bro,

fascinating fic. i guess its gotta be the longest fic so far haha 82 chapts. but erm... most of your ideas arent too original tho. you seem to breeze through quite alot of the original dbz series...

I luv ur goshin part tho, its the most creative part of the fic tho, besides the creator and goku taking over the kais. hm i see that you havnt been updating for 3 mths tho...

i like the part wher vegeta was made the hero guess he finally surpassed the original vegeta haha but the 'new' broly... he totally suked i mean broly could take on ss2 no biggie but veg jr was givin him his $ worth

well, just so u know... it took me almost 1 mth to read up till here haha cuz of work and stuff...

well i would like you to cont to write hehe... its a nice piece of work so far and it wun do to leave it hanging now will it X
writer-person-05 chapter 78 . 9/9/2006
I was wondering if you're going to finish this story could you reply to this review and tell me
writer-person-05 chapter 80 . 8/7/2006
Please update this story soon I've been waiting for a while
Ryan the author chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
Like I'd said in the past this is one of the best DBZ fanfictions I have ever read, but what really grinds my gears is the fact that Goshin was the guy that the Red Ribbon Army had that was keeping in secret... I thought it was going to be some ultra powerful alien or adult being or something that was really strong. I just do not see a kid being so evil like Goshin is, and also in the past you made him sound like some kind of oracle before you revealed him and why exactly was the army so afraid of him? I know he could destroy them quick but he's only a kid. Also another concern in a past chapter when Gogeta arrived to take care of Cammander Red and when he saw the secret weapon he was afraid and ran off... why is he not afarid in this chapter? Just some concerns... But I still like this story.
writer-person-05 chapter 81 . 7/16/2006
Hurry up and update I've been waiting forever
writer-person-05 chapter 82 . 7/13/2006
Great story please update update UPDATE!
Ryan the author chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
I guess the whole Goshin thing was a bit suprising, but a little disappoiting at the same time.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »