Reviews for Black Heart, Red Rose
Spaar chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
A fresh, honest take on the pairing, really faithfully written to the personalities of the characters, probably the most so of all the stories about them that I've read, in fact. Really nice balance of normal activity and sex (which was well written, not too slutty and outlandish, it didn't really feel like smut which was a refreshing change, again the word honest comes to mind, not homely exactly, it had just enough kindof grandeur to befit a first love, ye know?)

On a side note, normally I'm not too keen on Draco as an item in these kinds of stories but it gave me a few giggles and I actually rather enjoyed him being in the scene where they're going at it when they're supposed to be in class. All in all, well done, definitely enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
DANG IT! I wanted Hermione or Ginny to get so disraught they would attempt suicide. Itd be more dramatic and more...excitement and sadnes?
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Nice and please update soon thanks.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Very Interesting Story! I would really love to read the rest!
Jen M. Snyder chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
good story. there are a few errors. like you keep spelling tongue wrong, and a couple other words. but all in all a good story.

can't wait til the next chapter.

ttyl

jen
lita rocks LbC chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
sweet birthday gift! .. i wish you would finish this story, its awesome .. LIKE YOU! lol )
amrawo chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
really great story! update soon!
Saori102490 chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
This is made out of awesome! Damn..it was so hot... Can't wait for more...!
AmethystFox chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Nu...you must hurry at put them up! it's 3:35 AM now and i was soo into it! *takes a moment to calm down* can't wait to see what happens next!
xbLuex chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
kinda interesting story hope you update soon
EagleRay chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
you tease! I'll be waiting...
ifyoulovemeyou'llkillthattree chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yeah...ginny's eyes are brown
random-lemon chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
I love the story, very hot. Draco a bit OC, but hey there's nothing wrong with that. Anyways loving it so far, and I hope you'll be able to get all that transfering stuff done soon enough.

Thanks

random_lemon
Noc007 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "Bittersweet Symphony" )
tyger0330 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
dayum lol that was sexy, nice job d
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »