Reviews for A Sea of Golden Sand
Fastred of the North chapter 29 . 3/15
Brilliant work! This piece easily goes on the list of top ten novel-length Narnia fanfics I've ever read. I love canon-based gapfillers that fit seamlessly into the original works.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2020
The way that you have woven together your own work and that of HHB (my favorite of the Narnia series, no less) is flawless. I am in awe — and I am PICKY about what I read.
Be proud. :) And please keep writing!
anonymousme chapter 29 . 10/20/2018
BEAUTIFUL! beautiful fanfic... it las been a long time since i read anything this good...this is simply wonderful...keep writing...great work.
anonymoose chapter 29 . 3/14/2018
I'm very glad I stumbled upon this story (albeit over 10 years later). You are an excellent storyteller and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
olivia71295 chapter 29 . 10/19/2017
So glad I got a rec for this story. It was absolutly amazing! Like wow. I loved it thank you very much for writing it!
DS chapter 29 . 7/26/2017
Simply amazing! I haven't read a story as beautiful as this in quite a while! Thank you! Hope you will continue to write more stories like this! Best wishes for everything!
PSW chapter 29 . 2/7/2017
This was so fantastic - and as close to Lewis's writing style as I've seen. I very much enjoyed, thanks for all your hard work on this!
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
i should think the tale of lucy chasing King Lune's nephew with a dagger would make a splendid one-shot :)

enjoying the story so far
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
..sorry my phone posted before I finished...
Anyways, I would love to read more of your fan fiction and I would be interested in reading any original works if you have any. Thank you so much for so many enjoyable reads and best wishes for what life has in store for you.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
I just wanted to let you know how thoroughly I enjoy your stories. I love the way you write all the characters. I actually read "Kingdoms Come" before this, and I love how the characters have their same hearts, just more grown up. It's like some other reviewer said: you probably keep the closest to Lewis's work than any other author. Lucy and Corin especially we're my favourites in this story. I don't know if you're still writing fan fiction, but I would love to be able to read more
GeekyGenius chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Exceptional chapter. I was wondering if Peter would be making an appearance returning from the north. Very well written and exciting, I was holding my breath the whole way through.
Fierce Queen chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
I just finished reading this fic, and I must say it was terrific! You did a great job characterizing everyone. I don't know which part was my favorite-it was all very good!

Aslan's Blessings,
Fierce
Robyn Hood chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I liked the beginning...very well written.
Miss mia chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Such a completely enjoyable effort! You are so skilled in your narrative, nothing jarred me from being completely captivated. Thank you!
Miss mia chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
"The devil I will," Peter growled, and threw it.
Awesome! All your outpouring very much worth it. Excellent chapter.