Reviews for A Sea of Golden Sand
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 2/17
i should think the tale of lucy chasing King Lune's nephew with a dagger would make a splendid one-shot :)

enjoying the story so far
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
..sorry my phone posted before I finished...
Anyways, I would love to read more of your fan fiction and I would be interested in reading any original works if you have any. Thank you so much for so many enjoyable reads and best wishes for what life has in store for you.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
I just wanted to let you know how thoroughly I enjoy your stories. I love the way you write all the characters. I actually read "Kingdoms Come" before this, and I love how the characters have their same hearts, just more grown up. It's like some other reviewer said: you probably keep the closest to Lewis's work than any other author. Lucy and Corin especially we're my favourites in this story. I don't know if you're still writing fan fiction, but I would love to be able to read more
GeekyGenius chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Exceptional chapter. I was wondering if Peter would be making an appearance returning from the north. Very well written and exciting, I was holding my breath the whole way through.
Fierce Queen chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
I just finished reading this fic, and I must say it was terrific! You did a great job characterizing everyone. I don't know which part was my favorite-it was all very good!

Aslan's Blessings,
Robyn Hood chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I liked the beginning...very well written.
Miss mia chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Such a completely enjoyable effort! You are so skilled in your narrative, nothing jarred me from being completely captivated. Thank you!
Miss mia chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
"The devil I will," Peter growled, and threw it.
Awesome! All your outpouring very much worth it. Excellent chapter.
Miss mia chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Hahaha! "Susan the Incredibly Pigheaded". Love it. I don't know if you even read reviews on things you wrote so long ago, but I'd just like to say your prose is superb. It flows, the narrative style is smooth, convincing; obviously the product of a deft touch. Excellent, excellent writing skills. Can't praise it enough.
evienne chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
I'm almost sure (because I LURK and PARASITISE and NEVER REVIEW) that this is the first time I've let you know exactly how awesome I think you and this story is. It's unpardonable, since I think I've reread it at least six times. But you most certainly deserve a review, and I keep and keep putting it off until I have time enough to write a long enough one to do it justice, but I think you ought to have something rather than nothing, because the absurd truth appears to be that five years hasn't been sufficient time, and now Enough is Enough.

HHB is easily my favourite Narnia book, and being given a chance to experience it from a completely different point of view is the most marvelous thing. Pitch perfect characterisations (poor dear Lucy, trying so hard to be patient and everything she isn't; Edmund doing his very best not to lose his temper with Susan-and almost succeeding; Susan-oh, where to start?-she's such an easy character to mishandle or caricature and you never wrote her but with sympathetic understanding, even when one just sort of wanted to shake her; and Peter's return Just In Time to save Susan STILL gives me goosebumps), gorgeous Lewis-like narration, and just everything! The attack on the Cair is my favourite section, I think, and now I can't imagine that it didn't happen. Wonderful, wonderful work. :)

Hopefully I'll get back and write a better review in future, but here this is for now. Thanks again for taking us all on such a delightful trip.
Tenethia South chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I can't do it chapter by chapter, so I shall do it in whole.
This story in its entirety has been my favorite book ever! Your writing reminds me very much of the style of C. , and I just wholly enjoyed myself as I read through. Your writing has brought laughter to my lips, and tears to my eyes. I think you captured Prince Rabadash marvelously, and Queen Susan also.
The horses that were introduced in later chapters made me very happy. They were very well-described, and I jolly well wished to be with them myself.
This story was published on , and it actually won an award there. Several of your works have.
The excellent writing form shown in this fanfic, and all your others have truly inspired myself to become a better author.
I respect the work done here greatly. Capturing the Golden Age is one of the most difficult tasks a writer can take on. But not only did Andi Horton take that task on, she did a wondrous job of it. I have and will continue to recommend this story and this author to all of my friends.

Tenethia South
lovenarnia chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
"So Corin decided he would not knock the foreign prince down right away" That is a definite Corinism. I would love to see him box The Ridiculous, but unfortunately Lewis never gave him the chance.

I love your writing!
WillowDryad chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
I'm enjoying this tremendously so far. I just had to say how much I like your portrayal of Edmund (except for the beard - yuck). He's so sweet to Corin and a true King and Knight. I love how he explained about gentlemen and ladies. Well said!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. It's really excellent!
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I enjoyed the bit with the horses. I wonder what the fourth is like.

This is really well done, especially the Pevensies. They are so in character. Looking forward to reading more.
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, this is very nice. Lovely interaction between the Kings and Queens. Very engaging and natural and yet entertaining.

Well done.

Looking forward to reading this story!