Reviews for To See the Unnoticed When Blind
Waiting for the next chapter plz write soon
Belit.Lihara chapter 68 . 4/16
You continue upgrade this story?
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 1 . 2/12
Why u no use commas?
I like the idea of this, but I keep finding myself reading the same sentence over and over again because it's scattered and not staggered enough :( Makes it really hard to read and follow. I understand this story is old, and it's probably unreasonable to ask you to go back and rewrite the whole thing, but... Yeah, I can't read this. I'm so sorry! (because content wise, it sounded really good, and you've got great sense for word choice!)
Star Nes chapter 68 . 2/6
it's the best fanfic I have ever watched
I am witting for the next chapter for 4 months please continue updating
nicki-minaj's wife chapter 68 . 12/15/2014
I FINALLY caught up! You HAVE to update! I can't stand to wait any longer! Please! The story gets more and more interesting!
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 52 . 10/11/2014
Oh God, that last part cracked me up! Lol
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
I love the Sesshomaru & Rin part, so adorable! I also really love the story so far. It's hard to find good Sesshomaru/Kagome FanFics, they usually just seem so forced or unconvincing. It is so wonderful to FINALLY find one that feels natural and completely convincing. I'm so hooked that I stayed up all night last night reading. All night it was 'just one more chapter, then I'll go to sleep!', 'Well...maybe just one more'. Thank you for writing this story.
tuberose lover chapter 68 . 8/25/2014
OH MY LUMPING GLOB! HOW DARE JU END IT THERE! UPDATE! UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! OR SO HELP ME HERA I WILL PM JU LIKE CRAZY! JUR COMPUTER/LAPTOP WILL CRASH WITH ALL THE MESSAGE I SEND! DX DX I NEEED MOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEE
Mistress Freya chapter 68 . 8/6/2014
this is an amazing writing and you should be very proud... can't wait for the next chapter
Hihungryimdad chapter 68 . 7/29/2014
So I've been reading this story (instead of working) for a week or so and made an account for the sole purpose of keeping up with this story. I've read inuyasha fanfics off an on for years and this is by far the story truest to all the characters. Amazing character development and plot twists and turns. I'm blown away and look forward to reading more of your stories.
freakypoet33 chapter 68 . 7/4/2014
Epic! love this almost as much as the original story and I cant wait for the next update!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 68 . 7/3/2014
AMAZING ! I Loved This Chap Kagome Is Awesome :)
Updatee Soon !
binab86 chapter 68 . 6/28/2014
Uh... I'm going to need you to update asap... I need my fix :(.. this is exactly why I took my time reading this story cause I didn't want to get to the end and have to wait.. I want to cry.. update soon
Binab86 chapter 61 . 6/25/2014
I love love love love love...(breathes) love love love love this story... I also love the way that you portray Sessho/Kag. But dag-get he is wrong too and should apologize to Kag, but I know that this is a process for him. Keep it up I need more! I have not stopped reading for 4 days now. I actually re-read the story to refresh. Love it..until next time and just to let you know I don't really review.. so your really that good! yay!
binab86 chapter 64 . 6/27/2014
That is what I'm talkin bout. Go Akin... Let sessho have it.. I love it...