Reviews for To See the Unnoticed When Blind
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 70 . 5/18
I'm so glad you decided to update this! I wish there was even more sess/kag interaction in this but I will take what I can! Please update this soon!
venyis chapter 70 . 5/3
I have devoured these 70 chapters and I find myself near whimpering at being left hanging on the edge of Sango and her child's unknown fate. This is when I feel the potential sorrow that comes of reading incomplete works.
I know it is not right to make demands upon an author, as one is simply subject to their muse, but I find the desire to pray for your continued productivity as soon as possible. Not sure whom to pray to, tho. Perhaps any out there in the ether who hear may be moved to spur you and your muse onward.

Thank you for your efforts so far and know that your imagination, creativity, and time are greatly appreciated. Write on!
Fangirl3001 chapter 70 . 4/9
Have you thought about posting this story on archive of our own? It allows for MA scenes and the Inuyasha fandom there could use some good stories, like yours.
Dusty-Evals chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners/ 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
.cc/

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 .photo /user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
NatNatWriter chapter 41 . 10/17/2015
Lol, I love the 'will you give me children?' question :)
avacyns-mother chapter 70 . 10/6/2015
I just read all 70 chapters lol it was great! Can't wait for more. I read the dokuga page story and that was really good too. Hope all is well with you and hope for more great stories
bbhm chapter 70 . 10/2/2015
I absolutely love your stories! You do an amazing job with the characters and details.
X.summergrey.X chapter 70 . 9/29/2015
oh no. sango, i had wished for this to at least be something of just joy. they have not had anything of just joy i think in so long. maybe the wedding but idk, something more, more like this baby being healthy and safe.
X.summergrey.X chapter 67 . 9/29/2015
yes! they have the jewel.
X.summergrey.X chapter 55 . 9/29/2015
i think its great she got to see her father again and i think he is going to be reincarnated from his comment. maybe into one of her children or through someone she knows.
that kiss was stupid on her part but cant say i wasnt disappointed that it stopped. wasnt something said about a god child from her.
X.summergrey.X chapter 44 . 9/28/2015
damn it! i was thinking of going to bed but to hell with that now. onto the next chapter.
X.summergrey.X chapter 43 . 9/28/2015
im not sure about what kikyou and that snake guy is planing but it doesnt really sound good from what i understand.
X.summergrey.X chapter 40 . 9/28/2015
oh my gosh, there was a moment i was wondering if this was a vision but it wasnt and now if kagome dies again she will no longer be brought back.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
oh my gosh, the visual i'm having of this is amazing!