Reviews for Storm Dancer
M chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Pithy. I like the different facets of Raven's character that you explore in your stories.
the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I liked it. Applause!
Raven Goddess of Storms chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You are very good at looking into peoples' personalities and writing the things they might think. I like this one in particular, and no, I didn't "name" myself after it. I had that name before, and it was a shock to see the title and summary of this: I just had to read it. Anyways... great job! XD
HopelessRomantic750 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like it alot.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
THis is a good story. I liked the title a lot.

I was looking up stories last night when i came across this one. i saw the title "Storm Dancer" and i thought this is going to be a good. Its a unique and different perspective of Raven. one by which i havent seen before. I knew that she sort of held the team together, and your right. in saying that without one they all fall.

I've often heard stories of Raven being an emphath. However this is the first time i've heard of Raven bringing joy to the others. that is the join of them as one. and they are a family. adn i think your right in saying that Cy holds the team together as a family. he is in a way of thinking their foundation. the base on which they stand.

This is a beautiful story and I'm glad you wrote it.

Thanks Stormdancer