Reviews for Reset Reality, BCR 4
Dreammistress Jade chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
*glares* come on! Not only did you just make it a dream but you didn't tell us what choice Yami made? That's just not fair! Good imagery though, I could see this chapter happening in my head.

Toodles!
blawblawblaw chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
GREAT chap!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Magicman: Those are the kind of questions that would haunt a person. Fortunately I'm already haunted. (glares at Smokegirl)

Smokegirl: My money says that the mysterious being that enjoyed tormenting Yami-boy like that was Zorc.
Moonclaw chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
*claps as anime tears stream down her face* Encore! Love the story!(expecally the welcome to being human line) Great job!
kilnorc chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
...he saved the world, at the expense of one's life...that's what i think anyhoo...

GREAT STORY DRAKE! BOOYA! hehehe.
blawblawblaw chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
Don't kill Tea!Great suspenseful chapter!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
Magicman: You know...something just occurred to me. I used to be into the Animorphs book series way back when. Something about this story reminds me suspiciously of one of those issues.

Smokegirl: Forget that! It's the end of the freakin' world! Now is not the time for mental debates and criticising!
Moonclaw chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
wow...poor Yami. Great chapter, can't wait til the next one!
kilnorc chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
dude...

update!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
Magicman: Okay, it seems that the end is nigh. Unless of course this is Drake, not Darek but I wouldn't count on it. Hey Smokie, why would a crazed, evil maniac help the good guys?

Smokegirl: I hate to burst your bubble but evil guys WILL do good things occassionally. They just need a reason to do it.

Magicman: I see. Then the question is 'What's Darek's angle?' I blame Kaiba.

Smokegirl: I blame Pegasus.

Dilandau-with-a-cowboy-hat: I blame Kazuki. Or maybe Mokuba.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
0_o Well that was certainly a surprise.
blawblawblaw chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
YAY! what's gunna happen to Tea?
Moonclaw chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
(blink) Ok, I'm confussed...I though Darek was the bad guy. And those poor kids! Anyway, great chapter. Really can't wait til the next one!
kilnorc chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
O.o"

WHAT DA HELL!

...ok i'm totally lost and stunned here. YOU MUST UPDATE!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Magicman: Well, I was thinking Odion just to be different, but it's probably someone like Drake or Mokuba. Actually, Mokuba makes more sense. I just can't remember whether or not he's dead yet.

Smokegirl: I see that Dax is on the good guys' team now. good for him!