Reviews for In the Pits of Hell Lies Love
Maria M chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
5 WTH FINE 1 UR AWESOME 2 EVEN MORE AWESOME 3 EVEN MORE AWESOME 4 EVEN MORE AWESOME 5 MOST AWESOMEST
STILL HATING SCOURGE chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
O.M.F.G. PLZ DONT TELL ME SHADDIES A PERV IN THIS OMFG PLZ TELL ME THIS IS NOT LIKE SCOURGE RAPED AMY FAN FIC PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Maria M. OR SCOURGE HATER chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I WAS ANY WAY ANYWHO OMFG SHADDIES THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD YEA SEEMS FITTING BUT NOT SO MUCH FOR AMY *pictureing amy in the underworld* ah well i wish i was a sonic charaactor at least NiGHTS or EVEN REALA i could make reala turn gay :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
wat link
PinkRosey16 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
love it all hope you do more soo
GoldenGlitz chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Rose and Angle the Hedgehogs are my username only! I just changed and shortened it a little because that name was very long.
GoldenGlitz chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Silver is ery old now. I like his eye colour it's a rare type of amber. ...0.o or gold? Forget it. This story never gets old, I am reading this for the 30th time and still new and filled with turns and twists and ups and downs!
Sweet Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Dear Shaddiesgirl

...I must say that I read the story 3 years ago, and... I LOVED IT!

I loved it. the story is great. Bless you!
rachia chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
U MADE A REAL SCOURGE 0_0!that story was a hit to me if i say so myself_
rachia chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
hollywood charm is right about were u put ur spaces but other than that the story is great!_(thump up)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
hollywood charm is right about were & when u put the spaces but othher than that the story is great!_
rachia chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
i have been reading but i may not review because i dont now wat to say and people dont review because some people dont now they can they think u have to make a pro file to so that should anwser ur ? _-
rachia chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
nice so far but dont carus at me!_
emilley chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I totaly luv it!
Hollywood Charm chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Seriously what you're writing is just not suitable for your age. I'm not saying you're a bad writer, it's just that the lemons(and stories) you write don't make any sense at all. Heck do you even have a 'space' button on your keyboard? And I learned that people that write as bad as you are lazy and just want credit and attention for typing on the computer.

P.S. If people don't want to "review the fucking story" then don't force them, it's thier choice not yours.