Reviews for Just Another Day in Smallville: A Spoof
MercyFrost chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Just another day is right! Don't get me wrong, I love the show! But that was hilareous!
Poltersprite chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is really funny, and you bring up some great points about the show. The Lana bashing wasn't too distracting, and you're definitely right about the head thing. I'm pretty sure that Lana and Lex have been knocked out at least fifty times over the course of the show, and quite a lot of those have resulted in Easy Amnesia.
it's time to ramble on chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
this is hilarious :D I love it!
mygyps17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was hilarious. You should do another. Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything.
operacynic chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
“I had three days of self-defense training with Lex. It wasn’t really that hard.”

HA! I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of that...

Thanks for writing this! It was one of the few times I LOL'd while reading fanfiction. ;)
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lol! That really did make me laugh! :D
jmstevens chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Well, you do have a good point about Lana flipflopping about her feelings for Clark...

mysteryinitself chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Love it, absolutely love it!

This is one of the best spoofs I have read. It’s amusing how you've portrayed Lana, but in all that is what she is ALWAYS like in the series and I couldn’t stop laughing at the dating bit and her 'Clark Mood Shift Button'.

But as always I found Lois to be the best character there, as she is to me what makes a good Smallville episode.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Lana always has made interesting choices in men. Funny.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Hilarious. You should try your hand at more spoofs. I especially love your Lana.
MP chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
It was funny but I would have liked to see you bash Lana harder. In my opinion that character shouldn't have lasted past season 3 at the end of Clark's High School years.

But no, the stupid producers just had to trash a perfectly good show by messing with the way things were supposed to go! None of this Clark and Lana actually dating thing, or her being involved with Lex! She was just supposed to be a stinkin' unobtainable CHEERLEADER!

Ah, hem, sorry about going off on a tangent.

Again, good fanfic & very funny and creative.

Signing off,

IolantheAlias chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was freakin' hilarious! You've taken every cliche in the Smallville universe and done a job on it. Good work! It's harder to write good humor than anything else.

As I write this, Season Seven has just come to an end, and dare I hope that Lana will be gone next season? She needs to be.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
LOL. Funniest fanfiction ever! So, so great.
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
For your first fanfiction ever...this is really good. A spoof too.

Typically I harbor no appreciation for spoofs or comedy fanfictions...but this one I really enjoyed.

The humor was subtle and well placed and I did laugh out loud a few times. Mostly because Lana was the primary victim of the mockery. Don't like Lana...grr...

Yay for Lois D Anyway, good job. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Damara chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
After taking a moment to process this second sudden reversal in as many minutes, Lois breathed, “Wow. Is it switch-operated, do you think?”

Oh my God, that was classic! It was everything I ever wanted to say about Lana but couldn't find the words to. This whole piece was a work of art. ...had me in stitches. I only wish it weren't all so true.