Reviews for All is Well
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was amazing
Ed chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
How very sweet!

I wrote Piers Anthony, God, twenty [?] years ago and asked him why couldn't he put a gay character in, as the world was not made exclusively of straight people. I suggested that Grey have a gay brother who came to visit from Mundania.

Piers actually wrote me back [this was in the days before email] and said that he couldn't write it because he couldn't feel it. But he also wrote that he was working on a book about a man who woke up one day and was suddenly gay - but the book never came out and I stopped reading Xanth books after the 12th or 13th - but so nice to find this fan fiction site - I will have to read all of the Xanths now.

Can't wait for the Harry Potter meets Bink/Trent. I would love to find out more aboutHarmont and Melody and the third girl.
maeveglynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I love xanth novels, I have read all of the ones that are out now, and I have just begun to discover the internet and read the fanfiction, your's is the best so far. I really enjoy the relationship paring, my only suggestion is that you redo Dolph's name, it isn't dorn, you presented a new twist to the story, I really hope to read more esp. the hp/xanth mix. Great job, i loved it!
PokeAsheep chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I've long been a reader of the Xanth series. Actually I've read just about every book in the Xanth series, and most of Peirs Anthony's other series.. and am just now starting to read the fics. I enjoy this fic and cant wait for it to continue, even if i do think the idea of a Bink/Trent fic is a little odd.

_ Kudos!
Celestiality is Key chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hey! Awesome fanfic. Meet HP? Sweet. Aannyways, I just kinda wanted to tell you, Dor's son is named Dolph, not Dorn. And..that's it! GREAT FIC
kylene chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I liked it. It was really out of the ordinary making it more interesting. Even though it has an odd turn of events it was still not really dissapointing that one of the characters was gay or normally when peole do it they do it in a perveted way, and you didn't, but over all, I think it was pretty good.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was totally sweet. I love this pairing. Even during the first book I hoped that Bink would be with Trent even if I knew better! I'm glad I'm not alone in this idea. You wrote it wonderfully too!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
My, Trent and Bink slash. Two of my favorite characters (I always did perfer the first book). It's been a while since I've read anything Xanthian.

They always did have an interesting dynamic. You made it work. Kudos to you.