Reviews for The Battles of Peacetime
jhen chapter 8 . 7/20
Next chapter please. Pleaseeee. I really love this story
Why do I do this to myself? Why did I read this knowing it was incomplete!? Please do remember your promise (end of ch 8) and finish this.
Oh, the woes of finding a good s tory that stopped updating 8 years ago... so very sad :( I'm sure you have changed emails at some point since then, but I hope this reaches you! What an excellent story, I hope one day that it might be finished, but I won't hold my breath. Thank you for what you wrote, even if it won't ever be finished. It's been an excellent read .
Tushktanchik chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Well, I guess you are not going to finish this story. Too bad, it was the unque development of Howl character from infant into a man. Never had seen this point of view in another stories.
Hope you will update it. There are too many readers waiting for you to continue this masterpiece. And it's been 7 years! Not every book has it's readers for that long time.

Anyway, thank you for posting the story. I have spent amazing hours reading it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I'm in suspense please update soon!
AnnabethCerece chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
You made a promise and better damn well keep it! This is one of the best HowlxSophie stories I've read and was devastated to see it wasn't continued when I was so looking forward to Sophie kicking Howls ass! Please do continue and soon!
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
And it's been over six years...
Hariti12 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I will never regret much more than now when I decided to read a fanfiction I know wasn't updated for 6 years. -slapping myself-
Is this worth it? .. Yes, yes it does. Thank you so much for this story! I am glad to have 8 chapters of their love.
Hope you're doing well, and thanks again! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Oh god... Last update, 2007? I knew this was too good to be true! Why!? Please, if somehow you receive this, please continue! I'm seriously in agony right now; dreading that this amazing journey has come to a tragic, unsuspecting end. Oh, please! Please return and continue this lovely story! I won't be satisfied until someone says 'I love you' and the other hears it and RETURNS it! I demand you return! NOW, GIRLY! Or else I will find you and force you to continue this myself! Ohhoho, pleeeeease! *crying* I'm begging, and pleading, and demanding!
Merlynne2 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Yeah! What great fun! Love the romance, love the drama, engaging plot. Bummer that the moment has come and gone. I would have loved to have known what you envisioned in a conclusion. Must have been a lot of fun to write.
MaDsTaR chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
OMG please continue this such a wonderful story and soooooooooooooo upset that you havent updated and i hope you havent forgotten about the story or the people who read and enjoy this composure please please please please please please PLEASE CONTINUE!XD
Keritiger chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I love your story, and you write so well! I really hope you finish it one day!
pim chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Its been a few years so this is probably a long shot, but would you please update this?
pim chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
sweet story
Karen chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
please continue this story! i am absolutepy enthralled and desperate to find out ehat happens next!