Reviews for Are you there, God? It's me, Sheena
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Your second rejected title made my day.
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Why do I see this happening...?

I can soooooo imagine Lloyd doing this with Sheena. You almost had me keel over I was laughing so hard!
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I absolutely loved the story. It's literally been years since I read some "Symphonia" fanfics, but I woke up today with a Lloyd/Sheena craving and decided to give it a shot. I'm glad your story is the one I read!

Also, having just recovered from a rather nasty case of poison ivy myself, I do feel sorry for Lloyd. I feel your pain, brother.

But I digress. The point is, you've written a wonderful story and I very much enjoyed it. Nice work _
CatMuto chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Itching Feet!

Poor Lloyd ... although I don't quite get that part.

Is it a stupidity thing - random thing that happens at random point?

Funny as hell XD

C-A
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Well, I've got to say that this is a good beginning to a journey that they're starting. Well, to be honest, I didn't think that they would make a good couple. But, when I read on most of their own histories and read most fics that go with them together, I saw that they do indeed make a good couple. Of course, in the fic, it was kinda funny seeing Lloyd all embarrassed because Sheena only wanted to be away on her own...personal business. In any case, it was good.

Lloyd could be clueless at times, but he's not heartless. You managed to point that out for when he tried to see if Sheena was attacked by any of the remaining Desians. I'm very surprised that the two of them are thinking of getting married. Of course, I would've expected as much from these two. Well, it's still good and I hope that you make another one-shot fic after this one. Well, later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Elvyn-Light chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Haha, nice job; Lloyd is ever the oblivious one.

"If there's a way, I'll find it, Sheena. I promise."

Heh, I laughed.
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Good story. Had me smiling in some places and cringing in others.
Lyrikkal chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Haha, funny and realistic. I'm not a huge fan of this pairing, but you definitely made it work here. :)
The Minamotos chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
XDD

Ah, poor Sheena.

Poor Lloyd.

XDD

I love the ending.

Ha! Ha ha ha ha!

Really great! Lloyd's such an idiot.
Daniel the Dragonfly chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hahahah I liked this, i can imagine this happening to Lloyd and that would be his reaction. Good job non of them were out of character and Lloyd was oblivious as always! ROCK FOR LIFE!
LINKed up chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Well, that was different, to say the least. Nice little oneshot. I hope to see more of your other stories some time in the future, wishfully thinking tomorrow. ;)
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
First of all, they have a Goddess, so I'd make it real to the story and change that if I were you before any aetheists or others come chasing after you with pickforks, torches, the usual.

On a more random note, I thoroughy enjoyed the little squares as the dividers. XD How did you get them? I love 'em! ::pets squares::

Er, yeah, so I don't recall seeing any mistakes, typos and whatnot, and everyone was perfectly IC. Esepcially Lloyd, gotta love him and his obliviousness. XD Is this a one-shot, or will it be continued? ::too lazy to check progress:: The "And suddenly his feet started itching." part kinda caught me off guard there as to the ending. One last thing before I speed off to HR: The title... where I have seen that before...? Oh well.
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Haha, that was great. It felt like a skit/scene from the game, and that's definitely a good thing. I loved the part about dwarven women, and the poison ivy added a nice touch.