Reviews for Ours
gossipcullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
OMG this was so incredible during that whole time at season three i was actually kinda mad at kate for sleeping with sawyer lol when jack was there all alone but again i felt kinda mad at jack coz he was there sitting comfortably while sawyer was being beat up & stuff lol anyway this is great writing it really shows jack's personality i mean THIS is who he is not the drunk guy we saw at those flashforwards or whatever, not the guy who has father issues and not the guy who's jealous of kate & sawyer.. jack is a hero and that's it. he's a doctor & he's a great one. wow i can rant can't i especially if it's about jack... anyway PLEASE do the sequel! or have you already done it? wait i gotta go check your proifle out i hope you did!
FoxBlues chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
great story. beautifully writen, but so sad. i hope u can update it and jack can be back :D

great job!
AnnPatrick chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yes, please have Jack return!
aLLiCaT225 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OHH SEQUEL PLEASE!
HeatherUTSA2003 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
that was great please do the sequel please!
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great story! Do the sequel! Do the sequel! Please! You're a great writer! Keep up the good work!
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I've read this fic a while ago but i never got a chance to review so here I go. That was really excellent, beautifully written and I especially loved Kates speech, well done

Ella ;)
mugglecastlover31 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i want jack too ;) lol, no but seriously, RIGHT A SEQUEL!
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
sequel! tat was really good, plz continue!
vix8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hey i loved this story it was awesome please please please do a sequiel or something um an i dea for when he returns kate is out picking fruit with sawyer and is that jack is injurd then sun tell kate and she runs back to the caves or where eva and kate/ the othersurvivers fixs jack just like he has fixed them many times that would be cool just and idea

cool vicki
hersheygal chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I loved it! PLEASE do a sequel about Jack coming back! I would love it!
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was awesome! A very unique idea that was extremely well written. I loved how along with everything else, the dialogue was a major strong point. I loved that implied Jate too...and OF COURSE I'd be wildly interested in a sequal where Jack comes back! *cough* especially if there's some major Jate! _
Jaterforever chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
um one word: SEQUEL! Great job. Stupid others just had to take Jack from Kate. gr, they are so evil. Poor Kate, i feel so bad for her. I liked how all the characters (even Sawyer) had a nice story to tell about him. Please continue.
hobbits on the island chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
oh, that was great! you're right, if jack hadn't been on the plane, they'd probably all be dead by now! you made me cry! more, please!
kballgetlost chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
great chapter! I definitely want to see Jack come back and reunite with Kate!