Reviews for Forever
k chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
you shold make a little sequal to this one about how they finish training and go on their 1st mission with the five of them together and someone gets hurt to protect a teamate.
Hayate4evergurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i like this story alot. the last few sentances were ironic to sum ppl. but to meh, hayate'll live forevur for sure! so, good story. nice way to end it.

btw, i can so tot c Gen-bear being hyper like that. .

WRen chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ehh, something weird's going on.

I wish I could delete my comments, 'cause now I look like a freak :(

Well both comments got cut short, hopefully this won't.

All I really meant to say (if you can decipher my inane ramblings) was that I liked it. Heh.
WRen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Uh, for some reason that comment got cut off half way through. Strange..

It was supposed to say:

“Yo’ jus’ jealous"
WRen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Gah! It's all good, and then the end was so sad. "Sure, Genma. You and I will live forever." Horrible, horrible foreshadowing. I mean, it was great an' all :D but that line almost made me cry. Dang, I wish Hayate was alive.

Genma.. Genma. Yeah, hyper weirdo pretty much suits him in my eyes xD

Aoba.. Heh. "Yo’ jus’ jealous"
shadows and silhouettes chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This totally brought tears to my eyes. I hope your muse loved it, since whoever they are loves . Poor Hayate! Stupid Baki and his stupidness for killing him!
DragonShine chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Kakashi will end up taking him out to ramen and Genma will do an I told you so dance.
Lekila chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
You caused me to start a goal. that was to read all of your one shots, then onto the bigger stories. This was my last one shot from naruto! woot. I love your writings ) Now to finish two more bigger stories.
tricia868 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aw...I wanna cry! That last line...HAYATE! (it's so sweet & cute, thank you for writing wonderful fics!)
Hell's Jester chapter 1 . 5/24/2007

It's so sad! Hayate is dead!

I know he actually is dead, but you made him alive in this one. Hayate was my first love. When I first read the manga, I cried when he died (it rhymes!). Then I also cried when Haku and Zabuza died, so... Lovely fic. Hayate is great. Hayate Lives! *is delusional*
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh my gosh... -sniff- Hayate! Ya know what? He will live forever! In the hearts of those that loved him... -hugs Hayate and gives him a tissue- ZOMG! I'm sick too! Erm... Where was I?

Oh yeah, um, anywho, that seriously made me give a little "aw!" (Or a big one...) when he said that. Cause, he doesn't live forever... -sniff- But Genma will! (Note: If Genma does die at some point, PLEASE I neg of you, PLEASE! Do not tell me... I don't wanna know.)

Oh yeah, if Hayate's so awesome and all that, then why did he lose to Sand ninja whose name always fails me? -sigh- Starts with a 'B' doesn't it? I mean, really...

So, what was your reason for writing this one? Anywho... That was oh so amusing. .
Sheltie-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh yes... So long time ago it was when I read Forever...

I remember I didn't get the point (not that I got it already ; ), but I almost cried in the end... This story... I dunno...

Is there somewhere please the point written? I would love to know it...

Oh mkan, this ficcie was so much awesome... I don't remember clearly, but maybe it was the most awesome one-shot from Sarge...
lupe-d-lupe chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Hmm... I don't know why you wrote this... Is it perhaps because Hayate KNEW, early in his life, that he was (terminally) ill? That would explain why he joined the group so early. His coughing supports the idea. Just a thought... Oh, by the way, I'm going through and reading all of your fics! :D At least, ALL the 'Naruto' fanfics.. And I really like your writing style, especially when it comes to your characterisation of Genma. He's probably the most popular and commented on personality in your stories, huh? He's awesome! I hope to read more of your stuff in the future, too! Never be discouraged! And: KIBA ROCKS! Gotta heart .

an anonymous reviewer who appreciates your writing very much. :P
mademoisele chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Hmm.. did you write it because Hayate died? And he said that him and Genma will live forever?

That's the only thing I can think of...

Kakashi is so pervy, it's great. D
Apolaki chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Hehehe... I just read the story... is the offer still up? Let's say... the reason you wrote this story has something to do with the 'symbolism' (if there is any).

Here's ana analogy. You observed teh fact that in naruto, those who are born great go through many things. These things that happen will either greatly affect the people around them or... themselves. I guees that you wanted to express the supreme irony that comes with the analogy of born great and born to be great. Those who are born to be great go through trials that will imrpove their outlook, their life. Those who are born great don't go through much, rather... They end up dying, physically, or mentally.

THe supreme irony that those who strive to be great become great. Those who are born great become dust. Is that why you wrote this story?