Reviews for Where Destiny Leads
gohan210 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
wonderful story ,,too bad it doesn't continue
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Great story! :) Love the look into the alternate reality and the secret take over.
ob1292 chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
Great Story I was always disappointed with how little the show did with the Tok'ra, and O'Neill's constant animosity towards them when most of the time it was completely unwarranted. Good Job
Arrowhead1996 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
THIS STORY WAS SO GREAT! I loved every single moment of it! Great job!
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
A lovely story! Will there be some kind of sequel that continues the story at all? NS
kirallie chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Great story! I was really worried when the alternate Teal'c took her to be implanted but am glad it was all a trick and she became Tok'ra.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Of course, Jack is acting like a 'bull in a china shop'. At his first meeting with the Tok'ra Garshaw kissed him, and it went downhill from there, till the only good Tok'ra seemed to be Jacob. Don't know why series writers went that route. I think they made a huge error in not bringing a Tok'ra on Sg-1.

That hug from Sam is not going to go down well with Jack.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I believe I read this years ago at another site, where I could not review. This is the begining of a wonderful what-if somehow Martouf/Lantash were alive. I happen to be a great fan of the Tok'ra, and ship Sam,M/L. Oh, how I had wished that the writers hadn't had "killed" him off in the series. Well a lot of years have passed, but there are FF writers who keep them alive for us.

M/L are going to be well suprised for whats in store for them in this new Tauri world.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
once again great fic! :)
brook chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Love,love your story. I am so glad you are writing a story that brought M/L back to Sam. O'Neill is such a horses back-end. I was VERY disappointed in the way M/L was killed off. Never understood why, except to keep the "almost" romance between Jack and Sam going.

I had always hoped there could be a spin-off with just the Tok'rawith Sam being host to Jolinar, married to Martouf, and Daniel married to Anise. And really, if Sam loved-as she appeared to- not ask Martouf to stay in Ripple effect. Why couldn't they made JR Bourne a regular on the team?
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
I like this ending. Although with the other mirror you had the Tok'ra find, I think that has something to do with Apophis' aparent inability to die. Yes, I think I'll go with that. Anyway, this is a favorite of mine now. I was thinking of a Tok'ra fic with an OC that's a bit...shall we say odd? I was thinking of having said OC be Egeria's host. I was also thinking of insted of maybe Egeria but Jolinar. Either way, the introduction would have been very interesting.
Barranca chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
What a wonderful story. I was amazed at the elegance you solved the rebellion's dilemma in the alternate universe with.
Barranca chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
There are many humorous moments in this story that I've thoroughly enjoyed. Like Jacob's 'master head thumper' remark or the fact that Malek uses hockey as a turn-off device. Hopefully Jack never finds out...
Barranca chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Jack's reactions are pure gold, he's like a dog with a bone :D

I'm ardently hoping the Tok'ra and Tauri will escape their planned mission without losses. I does seem as if Apophis' Jaffa and slaves would benefit from some snake extermination with the way they have their 'inside circle' and all.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 11/15/2008