Reviews for Fire and Ice: Legends Beyond
Ayame Kobayashi chapter 9 . 4/10
Nice story, keep the hard work!
StarElsie chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Wow! Sakura and Syaoran had a lot of kids!
StarElsie chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Yay! They are finally together
StarElsie chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Oh no! Slaizar has the power now :O
StarElsie chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Ugh! Slaizar should die
StarElsie chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I think Slaizer is an evil person who has an evil plan up
StarElsie chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I bet Slaizar is the evil person
StarElsie chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I wish this war would end so Syaoran can marry Sakura
StarElsie chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I wonder who the sinister voice belongs to
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Sakura and Xiao Lang are quite similar in their personalities
Feebs chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Although the epilogue wasn't necessary, i liked your story. :) i love the flirting, so cute!

"your ass is just fine", haha! really love that line! ;)
pikachu2510 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Awwww this story is soooo cute! I loved the part where they start talkin 2 each other while fightin xP... sooo cute! xD buh I didnt like the amount of children like really... 8 children? n I got confused who was who... I knew that Kei was the youngest n Yui the oldest son... I find it soooo cute that they were protective of the youngest child... cuz im the youngest n no 1 is protective of meh... I always wanted a protective sibling (older) XD... its no fair 2 the ppl that died since it was the kingdoms fault that they got the rong person . loved the part where they say 2 cover Kei’s eyes cuz hes 2 young soooo KAWAIII! xP... also loved the endin, really funny “who farted?” lol xP... glad u put this story up or I would have nvr read somethin like this xD u dun c this kind of story on fanfic a lot... even if u nvr made the plot it was still great! xD thx 4 puttin it up! Great job! D

~*pika*~
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
surprisingly this was an excellent story to read. great adventure and humor.
Prince Giarad chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Can't wait to read this!
Lady Mu chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hello!

:D my name is Lady Mu, and I can't believe I found this story!

Fire and Ice was one of the first fanfictions I ever read, and I absolutely loved it! My little thirteen-year-old self was completely smitten by the tale you weaved. I remember being taken away into a magical world, closely following the lives of Sakura and Shaoran. This was definitely the first AU i ever read, and I couldn't believe what someone could do with someone else's characters. I thought you completely captured both their personalities very well, and the adventure you put them through was an exciting, and wild ride.

I couldn't believe such an awesome story could be written!

and try as I might, I couldn't find one that could compare to this one for quite some time. I remember being disappointed with the other stories I came across - this was a bad thing, as it took me forever to find another fanfiction I liked, but this was also a good thing, as it set a high standard for the rest of the fiction I sought out.

Thank you so much for writing this!

I'm glad I got a chance to give you a review (not a very critical one, though) I was most definitely afraid of the 'review' button when I first read this - where would the internet take me if I clicked on it? oh, the horror of the unknown!...now I know you just get a little box you can type in...not too scary! :]

Thanks again!