Reviews for Facets of Friendship
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 3/9
Yes, I can definitely sympathize, lol!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 3/9
Hahaha! That was great!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/9
That was really good! I love the way you write the two of them!
Ria Rose chapter 21 . 2/27
I absolutely adored these and gobbled them up as quickly as I could! I know you're probably done with these, and that is a fitting end, but if you ever feel inclined, I would love to see more!
White Ithiliel chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
Oh, this scene is perfect. Truly. I actually can see that happening, even in the book. Two friends who decide to go to Mordor together, for save Middle Earth... So cute.
White Ithiliel chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Truly nice OS ;)
White Ithiliel chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
"He has done what?" Omg, this single sentence made me laugh so hard ! Before read your OS, I've already written a fanfic about Thranduil's reaction. That's funny, our Thranduil's have had the quite same behaviour.
White Ithiliel chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
Oh my god, that was soooo funny xD Well... You know, when Legolas says he nearly drowned himself... Alright, I should not laugh that much, but hey ! That was REALLY funny.
White Ithiliel chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Awww, so cute :3
White Ithiliel chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Oh. You have done a sequel. Well... My review on your previous one-shot become useless only a minute after have been posted :P (Please, don't notice awful level of English. I'm French.)
White Ithiliel chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
I WANT a sequel x)
Lotrfn chapter 21 . 3/8/2016
Great story. You do the banter between them so well. I love these little glimpses of this friendship.
Lotrfn chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
This was great! Love the back and forth!
Ne'ith5 chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
Simply perfect, even with the Acorns!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
there was but one elf at helm's deep, and his name was Legolas. also, where do the books say eowyn has a pretty voice? cause i missed that part.