Reviews for Facets of Friendship
White Ithiliel chapter 17 . 4/24
Oh, this scene is perfect. Truly. I actually can see that happening, even in the book. Two friends who decide to go to Mordor together, for save Middle Earth... So cute.
White Ithiliel chapter 15 . 4/24
Truly nice OS ;)
White Ithiliel chapter 14 . 4/24
"He has done what?" Omg, this single sentence made me laugh so hard ! Before read your OS, I've already written a fanfic about Thranduil's reaction. That's funny, our Thranduil's have had the quite same behaviour.
White Ithiliel chapter 12 . 4/24
Oh my god, that was soooo funny xD Well... You know, when Legolas says he nearly drowned himself... Alright, I should not laugh that much, but hey ! That was REALLY funny.
White Ithiliel chapter 11 . 4/24
Awww, so cute :3
White Ithiliel chapter 10 . 4/24
Oh. You have done a sequel. Well... My review on your previous one-shot become useless only a minute after have been posted :P (Please, don't notice awful level of English. I'm French.)
White Ithiliel chapter 9 . 4/24
I WANT a sequel x)
Lotrfn chapter 21 . 3/8
Great story. You do the banter between them so well. I love these little glimpses of this friendship.
Lotrfn chapter 19 . 3/8
This was great! Love the back and forth!
Ne'ith5 chapter 21 . 1/2
Simply perfect, even with the Acorns!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
there was but one elf at helm's deep, and his name was Legolas. also, where do the books say eowyn has a pretty voice? cause i missed that part.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Legolas wasinvisible i know i didn't see him until the third time i watched that movie
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Legolas should have asked Aragorn to trust him. human nature- in this sense human hearts- are rather nasty. listening to human nature is what sparked the holocaust. your sense is more Aragorn's spirit.
Stormcutter684 chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
Oh wow ... I really loved this fanfic and all the one-shots and scenes. I love the cute friendship between Aragorn and Legolas. You interpreted that friendship and the characters perfectly.
It's well written, no spelling mistakes, it's a beautiful fanfic! Too bad I only discovered it now. Amazing job with this story! :)
ILOVEMyArchEnemy chapter 3 . 10/13/2014