Reviews for Deep Sky
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2017
Hello!
I just wanted you to know that this was one of the first slash fan fictions I ever read. I always come back to it sometimes, and your writing was really good! It showed that fan fiction can be a story that can inspire others. I've read a ton of other stories since this one, but it will always be my favorite. I was always shy about writing reviews on stories, but I wanted to leave one here, even if it's really late. I know you've discontinued this, but you will always have at least one fan that still reads this over the years :)

Thanks! I hope that whatever you are doing, life is good for you :)
CP
dragonzice chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for fully explaining everything! I enjoyed reading this!
Callistontheweb chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
I was astonished to receive a notification for a new chapter. How long has it been ? Five, six years ?
Anyway, even I find it regrettable that you abandon this fic, I would like to thank you for telling us about the plot and the relationship between Vlad, Gabriel and Velkan.
While reading your fic, I wondered who hell Valdemar was, if Gabriel was Vlad former love's reincarnation and why Vlad didn't heal Gabriel...I am glad to have the answers to my questions.
Anyway, thank you for writing, I will always remember your story with fondness.
Sorry for my mistakes, English is not my native language.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
contuie please
PiggyBackRidez chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
AUUUGGGHHHHH!
WHY YOU NO UPDATE FOR 4 YEARS!?
GET BACK OVER HERE AND UPDATE NOW!
Skye Guardian chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
I now it's been a while, but can you update, please?
LunarCatNinja chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Holy s***. I started reading this story, then I couldn't stop... I SO want to see Dracula succeed... This story is amazing... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! w
Lanavis la reine des loups chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hi,I loved your story, as well as the others you've written. This one's very very good. I'm also reiterating my request to have a story in which Dracula looks after a very young Van Helsing. A kind of "you've killed my children you'll replace them". Thanks a lot. Continue writing!
Callistontheweb chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
Hello, I saw the movie last week and I was so frustrated. What was the relationship between Gabriel and Vladislas in the fifteenth century ? The movie doesn't give us the answer. Were they ennemies ? Brothers in arms ?

I must also say, instead of "we have such history, you and I, Gabriel" I fisrt heard "We have such history, you are mine, Gabriel" (perhaps because of its romanian accent or maybe I heard what I wanted to...)

That's why I read your story. I find it interesting, well written and flashbacks are a very good idea.

I hope you haven't given up writing this awesome story.

Thank you and excuse my mistakes, it's easier for me to read than to write in English.
SirCaseyoftheLea chapter 22 . 12/6/2010
For the love of God, continue! I can't stand it!
PhenexStone chapter 22 . 11/19/2010
Please, I need more. the mirror thing is killing me *makes puppy eyes* !
RedKiwi chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
this is realy a great story. i hope you haven't given up on it. i know you haven't updated since last year but this story is worth however long the wait may be.
RedKiwi chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Have said I love your flashbacks?

because i REALY LOVE you flashbacks.

and i just can't get enought of sentimental

Dracula and Angsty!VanHelsing.

-RedKiwi

Also, about forget to feed your charectors.

i have TOTALY done that before. sometimes i acedently

deprive them of sleep too.
RedKiwi chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
That is so sweet! When Dracula called Van Helsing "His fallen angel" it just... i dont know. whatever. i think it was a great choice of words on your part. Huggles Dracula. now I NEED to watch this movie.

-RedKiwi
RedKiwi chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
I LOVED this flashback! Especily the "They were too careful for that" part.