Reviews for Deep Sky
Xelena chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
well now i rather liked that. i can only imagine Dracula fighting with a friar of the holy order and a gypsy prince over one man... mwahahah! of course, i would think dracula would remain victorious because not only has he known Gabriel for far longer but he's also more powerful
Puppy with Sharp Teeth chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
O! I love this fic so much, please continue, as it amuses me to no end.
SarahBearX chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
I was trying to review earlier, but my computer logged me off because its stupid, but its good now. I just wanted to say that I love this little story you have here. Can you please update soon? I wanna read more! I'm very intrigued by this little thing you've got posted. O is it a VelkanHelsingDracula Triangle? o, now thats sexy. lol Good job on this, cant wait for the next installment!
Mandi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
PLZ UPDATE! YOUR STORY ROX!
peaceangel chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Hi,

I have been following this fic and hope you will be able to finish it soon. I am intregued and there are so few Dracula/Van Helsing fics out there. I hope the Prince will be a minor distraction from the real pairing (as I see it, anyway.) Good job and hope to read more. Do you have other fics?

Peaceangel
Taylor Maracle chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Awsome story...loved it...please come out with another one...plz! :) lol
aleeravanhelsing chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Hey just wanted to tell you that this chapter rocked please update soon! I love your story!
aleeravanhelsing chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
I stil love it (sorry if i'm irritating you w/ reviews but i can't get over how much this story rox)!
aleeravanhelsing chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
hey! That was a pretty sweet chapter, how the hell(pardon my French) Do you write that well!This is like my new favorite fanfic! plz update soon!
Mandi Michalek chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Hey that was friggin' awesome ! I absolutly love it! PLZ update soon ! You rock!
Mandi Michalek chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Hey! I'M so hapy! Thnx for writing a Gabriel/Velkan fic! I've been looking for one for forever! I realy like it it's awesome, thnx again!
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
Wicked story, just wish there was more... I like the whole love triangle theme as well. It makes the storyline quite interesting. Wish there was more though lol.
Captain Poppy Cotton chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Hi!

Don't be allarmed, I changed my pen name from 'Poppy Cotton of Underhill" to "CAPTAIN Poppy Cotton" but I am still the same person.

Anyway, love this like always!

ta,

Poppy
MyDreamsToYou chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
O.O this is good! please update soon!
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
This was good. However, you might want to change 'binded' to 'bound'. I know what you meant, and it is just a suggestion. I do like this chapter and I cannot wait for the next one!

Ta,