Reviews for Deep Sky
Toto3 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I feel to encourage you to gather steam on this one. I like your new direction. There is some good emotion going on. Your description of body language is getting there. My curiosity is piqued to see where you are taking this? Carry on, brave soul... take us for a ride!

Toto
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Fascinating.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Honestly, I am so tired that I pushed the submit button before I was done with my bloody review! I'm tired, sorry about that!

Hhehehehehehe, I read the ONE review you got for this that wans't from me...and it's kind of ditzy! now, no one get mad at me, and I think Elwyndra will agree that...

SLAH GAY!

As in, two men together in a relationship. Someone obviously didn't see that one coming! *rolls eyes*

Hehehehe, Elly! love this! love this! love this! I shall be a faithfull reviewer and I shall beat anyone who give you any flames! yes, yes, yes!

ta,

(crazy) Poppy
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Damn! only one bloody review for such a great piece of work? well, obviously some people around here still need to find your fic! I mean, I think it's brilliant!

But it does take forever to...what am I saying? Van Helsing is a bloody small fandom, they'll find it! don't worry.

I just want you to know that I L-O-V-E this! honestly!
Not in Use-Inactive Account chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Um this is odd they're all like gay, it's not natural n these charecters
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13