Reviews for Deep Sky
BabsBb chapter 22 . 11/2/2009
I LOVE this! And that's not an exaggeration! It's beautifully written and is really captivating.

Bad Velkan! *Sniffs* Poor Gab, even though Im more of a Gab/Drac...hehe.

Hmm, to get the mind going you could use a beauty and the beast thing for Van Helsing and Dracula. Like Van giving into one of Dracula's kisses, it could start of as a slow trust. )

Hope it helps, even a little. 3
Acmarache chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
I just discovered this lovely story today, and I need more! I really think that Dracula will be able to get closer to Van Helsing once he remembers and realizes the Holy Order's betrayal against him. I do hope that this ends in a D/VH pairing. It's such a wonderful pairing that hardly anyone seems to take advantage of. Keep writing! Cheers!
HelloKitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good chappie update soon please
Wraith Fan chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
This fanfic is freaking amazing!I've been reading for 5 hours or so just to finish it!I LOVE THIS FANFIC!:-D I hope Gabriel will get his memory back, it seems like he eventually will in this last chapter :-)

Go rot somewhere,stupid Velkan!Vlad and Gabriel are meant to be together!I really like the whole part you made up about the Holy Knights and stuff, I'm very curious about what exactly happened to get Dracula to make a pact with the devil and Gabriel to be wounded on those steps of the Vatican without his memories...

KEEP WRITING!:-D

Greetz: Wraith Fan -x-
froggycomics chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
rely good Gabriel/dracula forever

i now i'm pervered but i wout gabriel and dracula go at ecother m/m yaoi rules:)
whiteinu1 chapter 22 . 5/2/2009
P.S. Gabriel/Dracula
lokkish chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
really really liked please update soon!
TUD chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
...um I don't get it. was Velkan really Dracula or something? Why did he bite VH? Is VH a werewolf/vampire now? I'm confused! .
The Underground Duchess chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
I am sorry for putting up like... 7 reviews in one day, but I have to get it all out. I'm not a stalker, I swear!

Anyways, I loved that dream sequence! And when Van Helsing said "Velkan you are my absolution..." Oh, I just loved that! Also, I would like to point out that, because I do not have an account here, I cannot vote on your pole. ( So I'd just like to say that I'd love to see Gabriel end up with Velkan. Thank you.
The Underground Duchess chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
(ME again! Sorry I review som much!)

GAH! VAN HELSING, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
The Underground Duchess chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
NO! Velkan has to end up with Gabriel, he has to!

ARGH!
The Underground Duchess chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Four words: I. LOVE. THIS. FIC!

You are amazing, my friend. Absolutely amazing. It's just like a good book: I can't put it down. I have but one complaint: It's "PURSED" his/her lips not "PURSUED". (If one was following his lips around, it would be slightly strange!) OK, enough critism. Love this fic. Love your writing. Keep up the excellent work!

Vampire Kisses and Phantom Dreams,

The Duchess

PS: Van Helsing and Velkan FOREVAH!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Excellent chapter! It's been awhile since the last one ]

Wish I could say more but I don't have the time

Update soon! You're doing a marvelous job with this!
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
I Loved it. It was fantasic to finaly hear from you. And i love the turn this story has taken. I really hope he ends up with one of them... i hope he forgives Valken... UPDATE SOON!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
wow definately better than the previous one you wrote! I love it! Now I'm more anxious than before for you to update! Please do so soon :3
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »