Reviews for Deep Sky
Arkticfox chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
Keep Going -
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
FINALLY! I've been longing for that kiss between Gabriel and Dracula since the word go! Chapter four was OK, but this time it's a proper kiss, both sides involved. It may be my pathetic lack of any kind of romantic life, but, go Dracula/Van Helsing!
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
Hey!Hey!Hey!*wags fingure at her* Your not supposed to tease me like this!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I bet if he had met Velkan, he would have been much more sympathetic! The chapters need to be longer; they feel rather brief. Maybe you could combine one or two?
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
The ending was er..risky. It's enough for me to keep reading anyway.
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Brilliant! I hope he falls for Dracula! If you could see that caedinal's face if his best (and quite likely only) monster hunter runs off with the vampire he's supposed to be hunting. Not to mention Carl. I'm trying to write something similar, but yours is better.
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
When precisely IS as soon as possible? IT'S BEEN MONTHS!
HughJackmanFan chapter 21 . 2/2/2009
oh, it is too sad end of the chapter down...

good, you're alive :D

I hope, more chapter.
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 21 . 2/2/2009
Its awsome that youve updated...you had me worried...anyway the story is great and i think it will be interesting to see what was Velkan's intentions in biting Van Helsing...UPDATE SOON!
Solarsystem chapter 21 . 2/1/2009
i love your story so far and i must confess i really want dracula/gabriel as that is my fav pairing. keep up the good ork, can't wait for your next installment. ]
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 21 . 1/29/2009
Hi ya hun. I'm happy to see you've updated. And for your info, I do not think Dracula is OOC at all, espically for your story. The dude has to have at least sometype of emotion. Or he wouldn't want Gabriel the way he does. But anyway, can't wait for the next chappie, and I'm glad to see you added Carl in there. I was starting to think he was being negelected.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
awesome chapter!

I feel so bad for Dracula ... even Carl a little bit

lol I don't think I've ever felt this conflicted before ]

I want Dracula to have Van Helsing so bad but I feel bad for Carl as well ... screw Velkan ;)

He's cute, but he has no place with Van Helsing

Thanks for the update! Give us another chapter soon!
RosietheMoogle chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
For me?

*Glomps you* Thank you, Anna my dear (Woah, VH flashback XD)!

And what a chapter it is! Far better then anything I'd imagined! My poor dear Dracula. Maybe if you show Gabriel THAT side of you, the one that CAN feel, you'll gap that bridge between you. Right now, he only sees you as the evil Count Dracula, and we can't have that! XD

BUT WAIT! His eyes shined GOLD! What does him drinking Gabriel's infected blood mean! I have an idea, but you always manage to throw me for a spin lol. Will be very interseting to see what happens between Dracula and Van Helsing next!

'One could not be without the other...' o.O

Nice to see a return of dear Carl and the progress he's made. I love that letter too; it's just filled with so much affection and you can see how much Gabriel cares for Vlad. 'I miss the cold winter...the sun seems to have no effect in warming me here. I long for your smile that melted the ice of my heart' The Fangirls: AW! XD

Also loved the Carl flashback, very sweet! A mix of hero worship and crush. And Carl's off on another adventure! WOOT! lol, and knowing what I know *wink* I can't wait to see how it goes.

Velkan next, huh? O, am dying to here from him and see what he's been up too!

Till we talk again!

Rose
Ron's Sweetie chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
Great story. I love it. Update soon.
RosietheMoogle chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

What's going to happen? Will Vlad leave Gabriel to become a werewolf, to turn the poor man into a slave? And what of Velkan? What will he do now?

Totally love this story, if it's not obvious lol. Those flashbacks of Van Helsing's life are KILLING me! I'm DYING to know what happened, and WILL happen!

And while I love the love triangle and the Velkan/Gabriel moments... I can't help but want Dracula to win Gabriel's heart! I'm a big fan of that ship lol. BUT Drac has to get some sense knocked into him! I wish they'd get along, for even a moment! Maybe this will be Drac's chance...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!