Reviews for Deep Sky
Reborn Dog Demon Girl chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
I love this story. i like how you had the guys have crushes on van helsing. that just raises the drama and makes Dracula even more jealous. -. can't wait for the next chapter. i'm curious to see what shall become of Velkan and Van Helsing.
Asha chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
I can't wait to read your next chapter! Your writing is so vived it makes you feel like you're really there.
Kazulallan chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
love it love it love it!

Dracula and Van Helsing? Well, there's one I haven't heard before!
HughJackmanFan chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
ow, it is so hard sad...

yeah, Carl... oh Van Helsing? this story is great top...
Kairi's-twin chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
This chapter was very dramatic! Poor Velkan though I am not entirely sure that I understand what happened in this chapter. Especially the bit at the end between Dracula, Velkan, and Van Helsing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~alanna~
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
WOW! What a twist! I do feel sry for Velkan, but does this mean we get more gabriel/dracula? Yay! And inregards to writer's block; TELL ME ABOUT IT! *starts grumbline* stupid computet doesn't wanna work right and I get stuck on the stupidest tiopic ever in the next chapter. gr. I'm reading to go pyhscho on drakey. O.o
Stacy Vorosco chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
YES! Another update! And Velkan is out of the picture ... for the moment at least ]

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! I've been watching your video nonstop to try and release some of the impatience but it never did anything but make me want to read more!

OK, PLZ update soon! I don't think I'll last another wait as long as the last one
RosietheMoogle chapter 19 . 8/24/2008
WOuld it be wrong of me to ask you to SKIP the Carl chapter and get right back to Van Helsing! What's going to happen to him? Velkan, how could you?

...Oks, no, I DO want to see what Carl'sup too BUT only if it's quickly followed by an update on Van Helsing! Lol. Man, I've no idea where this story will end up! He's being torn in two directions! Wonderful story, loving it XD.

And that chapter, with Helsing distracting Dracula with the kiss? The mere imagery of the scene, with the blood smears and the wounds and the- GUH! T'was perfection XD.
Kairi's-twin chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
wow this is such a suspenseful chapter. I really enjoyed it. I am soo sorry it took me so long to review this things have been really hecktic lately. What happened to velkan? is he a vampire or a werewolf? is this part of Dracula's plan? PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~
draculamomma chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
Excellent Elwyndra! Simply perfect and well done! That's all I can say! The tension and growing love between Van Helsing and Velkan is wonderfully delicious! Haha! You're an amazing writer! Truly gifted! :D Thanks for the quick update by the way! :P And thank you for your reply to me as well! It shows that you love your fans! And in return, we shall give you our support all the way! I wish you all the best! Keep it up! I love it to pieces!
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
You truly are twisted to end a chapter that way...but DAMN that was good! I've been waiting for your update for a long time, and you did not disapoint. Update soon!
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 19 . 7/24/2008
Love I think you have been watching way to many Doctor Who Episodes...Van Helsing is starting to sound like the Master O.o dun dun dun dun lol. Another good chapter as always.
HughJackmanFan chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
oh my god...

isn't end?

sometimes I differcult to understand...

hugs,

davi
Stacy Vorosco chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
"an imitation of a stone splashing into a river, beaten and then reshaped again" and "It was the voice that carried cataclysm into his world, echoing richly carved notes of laughter booming through the cell."

I loved the wording.

lol I also saw the video on Youtube and it was awesome! in fact, I'm still watching it! D I've been watching it for like 20 minutes straight!

Please don't take too long to update again! I'm addicted and have to know how this all ends!
Trinity Le Faye chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
OMG! Elwyndra I'm so glad you continued it. I love this story and you thank you. Oh god I'm so scared...
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »