Reviews for 7 Virtues
roganjalex chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
super
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Lol wow, talk about an abrupt ending! Still, very nicely done! I very much enjoyed this (freaking short) story! Awesome job!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Just started reading this and wanted to stop here and review. Loving it so far! It's a shame it's so short... I hate it when potentially AWESOME stories are so friggen short, but I understand why, even if I don't like it.

I understand you needed to rush into the "romance" part of the story, what with the chapter being so (freaking!) short, but was there no way of extending it? It seems a bit abrupt and out of character the way this happened... and is Ruthie not at all concerned about what it might mean to lose her liberty and help raise a child at such a young age?

Still, loving it so far and am looking forward to the rest!
nonhalema chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
LOVE IT
lrp07 chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
good job!
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
sad, happy all in one. excellent fic.
bubblz16 chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
this is a grate story
bluebaby3296 chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
u should make th chs longer..and dont need o put the word count in it either orthe rating or the other stuff...but i love it
heather1021 chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
ahw! that's sweet. i'm so happy they are getting married.
melodie568 chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
they got married, i am glad they did. they make a good couple. good job brenda.
Irene Odom chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
very nice. Smooth, you make the picture happen in my details that never bogg down.
SonoIoLaBellissima chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
is this story gonna be done at the 7th chapter? because you know its call 7 virtues? anyways update soon i can't wait to read more i really love it!
melodie568 chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
you know what would be great is if ruthie and martin really got married on the show. this is a great chapter and think you did excellent on this 7 virtues challenge
melodie568 chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
i am so happy that martin is marrying ruthie. they will make great parents for aaron. great job bren!
Irene Odom chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
hoo-ray!a good ending, or a great beginning