Reviews for Greater Love
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh, the feels... Nice one!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
nice sad
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Great short.
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
A real tear-jerker for us HP/HG fans.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Good story
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Poor Hermione... :-(
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You know, I've always figured that Hermione was something like Harry's moral compass. Even as far as canon, I could see Harry adopting the mindset that everything on Voldemort's side dies if the above had happened. I could even see the scene happening something like this.

"So what happens now, Harry?" Ron asked, as they laid their best friend to rest.
With a hardness in his eyes and tone that Ron had never seen from Harry before, he spoke only two words. "Everything dies."
char1234 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Although not much was written or said, this is still incredibly moving and emotional, watered my eyes a little bit. Great writing
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
What to say? Just perfect.
iChaos chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully tragic.
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It may be SEVERAL years since you wrote this but as I am reading it now it saddens me. She dies before the final battle and everything (not that the date was known when you wrote it but that makes it even more sad now.) I always cry in the ones like these with Hermione dead. It is so sad.
Test chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
s/2890109/1/Greater_Love
Annihilis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I have lost many people in my life whom I loved. Forty-three men and three women. While I remember my dear, departed friends, the three women I've lost to the hereafter are more heart-felt and more painful to think of, as all three were taken from me far too young.

Whenever I read of Hermione, Gabrielle or Ginny passing, it brings the memories of Debra, Evelyn and Claire to the forefront of my mind.

Needless to say, I perfectly understand Harry's gray hair. I cannot fathom the reasons he only comes on her birthday.
Majerus chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I mistook your comment about Greater Love as referring to a possible 'after Soul Searching' alternate ending.

Though the story doesn't fit my pre-conception, it is quite well done, melancholy and subdued... just right for the characters as I've come to know them from your 'pen'.

Blessings,

M
apAidan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
very well done.

One of the few stories where I actually like Ginny.

apAidan