Reviews for A Blackened Mist
Witch Shade chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Really sweet story. I love Naru/Saku, love the story. Faved. :)
starchaser08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful story. You have such talent!
alexis chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i like this story i wish it would happen to them.
Stiehl chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Excellent. Good, solid characterization. Could have used a little more background on the enemy, but they weren't the main focus. Very well done, all in all!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love this.
justastranger chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
-sniffsniff- That was beautiful!
sarasunnyshine chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was a cute story... I liked it. :)
gbuilder chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Simply an amazing tale. Others may disagree, but I think the entire thing has a decidedly muted tone, almost as if this story is told from a 3rd person watching from afar, that has access to the memories of the characters. Like a narrator's view.

But you have written the kind of story I only see once in a blue moon, the kind I crave. And for that, a hearty thanks is in order :)

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

-Dan
ButcherBlues chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Absolutely perfect. This was a beautiful interpretation of the love between Naruto and Sakura. Thank you for writing this!
leneypoo chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it. The image of Sakura, Hana and Naruto was particularly strong and heart warming and just perfect.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Pretty good story. Well written and thought out as well. Nice and fluffy at the end. The battle it self seemed ambiguous. Not really a clearly defined enemy. Just a faceless "Super villain" if you will. Still that wasn't the drive of the story so it didn't detract from it.

Good stuff.
ree chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
that was soo beautifully written that the details made me want to cry!
little.red.7734 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Descriptive, wonderful, makes you both want to cry in joy and jump around like a fool on a sugar high. Ah, haha, no, it was amazing, I loved it, you did an amazing job, it all flowed together so well and I could just SEE it all unfold before my eyes. Thank-you so much for writing this!
klestra chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
waw... this was so amezing :)

very good written story *adding to my favorite stories list*

keep up the good job :)
Live For The Flame chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
"Ugh. 'Amazing' doesn't even come close to describing this fic; hell, I dunno if I'm even capable of coherently expressing myself after reading it. You've, in some godly manner, packed so much punch in this that it went over and beyond many multi-chapter fics." O f f beat

Word.