Reviews for Succession
Kitsilver chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
[A sleigh looked passed over his face]

Did you mean a "sly" look?

There's a good bit of detail that I enjoyed, especially in the description of the prince and Lyon. The dialogue feels ok, though I cant really imagine Lyon calling Kyle a [nincompoop]. Some of the dialogue also feels a bit unnecessary, as if it could be summed up in a few lines to keep the story moving more quickly.
Sialeeds chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
funny how you played out the Zweig and Lorelei scenes. hope you'll update soon.
humpa G chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
Awesome story!
kaya chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very well written! All that imagery you give us is wonderful. I like it very much!
Jokeruto chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
AH! Great fic, even though I personally prefer the other ending! Keep it up! The name Hero is hard to get used too, but that's probably because I'm used to the name I gave my Hero.
Komillia chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is a very good start and the interaction between the Prince and Lyon is very natural. I actually like how you named the Prince Hero, because it's generic enough for me not to stumble over the name (since I bet most of the readers have their own chosen name of the Prince in mind, reading a complete different name for the same character might feel confusing if not a little alien). The summary for the story is very interesting and though this chapter didn't delve too much into it, it does a very good job of raising interest because of the good writing.
Shang chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Good stuff. Keep it up! Though I wish you would use some other name for the Prince other than simply calling him Hero.